Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ..-Raindrops-..

Mein tau mar ke bhi shadi na karun

Mein Bhi
Mein tau Phir se peda hi na hona chaon
Mein Bhi
🤣

Loved the last scene of precap
And even some parts of the last part of the episode was missed because of stupid live streaming 😡 ...just saw them now
Kashaf and Sara looked cute with Ghazala watching them

you know at first I was like not again! when Ghazala was watching Saras-Kashaf interaction...her expressions screamed jealousy😆 but I sighed in a relief when she smiled😳😆

and lmaooo their convo was sooo cute and hilarious...I can't wait for next week!!
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
A boring and crappy episode. 🥱 It felt like I was sitting down watching a main-steam drama..typical crap.

Starting from the part where Zaroon and Kashaf talk on the phone. The very first scene. For some reason I actually thought that Zaroon understood Kashaf for once and vice-versa.

Zaroon's mom finally realizing where she actually stood in the eyes of not just her children but also her husband was a real hit of this episode. The only thing that made me want to watch it other than feeling bad for Kashaf. I absolutely loved the dialogue where Zaroon's mom says something about how kids shouldn't be independent because they make their decisions and when those decisions go wrong, they blame the parents for it. Sara had wanted to marry Farhan and when that didn't work out, she initially blamed her parents for it and then realized that it was her fault as well.

Zaroon acting like an immature kid was rather amazing to see. I never thought I'd say this but I actually felt bad for Kashaf. How at the dining table, he says that the food was okay and she was choking back on her tears. THAT broke me completely. And then when she had to go to work and didn't wake him up, well isn't that what a caring wife does? She isn't supposed to wake you up when you're deep in sleep. He's an actual drama, I swear. When in the previous episode Asmara had said that he wants someone to order around and not a wife - it is soo true because when Zaroon doesn't get answers and something doesn't go his way, he looks pissed off and ignored everyone and everything. THAT's exactly what he had said that they weren't to do in the previous episode. Wasn't he the one to say that they won't walk away when the other is talking or that they won't stop talking no matter what the problem is but rather talk about the problem. Well, first mistake, Zaroon. He broke the rules he had set for them to follow.

I won't say that Kashaf is not at fault. She is, because it takes two hands to clap. If Kashaf hadn't spoken and told everything to Sir Abrar, then Zaroon might not have been that bitter, but oh well, I felt sympathetic for her more than anything!

Sara and Kashaf's bonding was just amazing. That was something sweet to happen finally towards the end of the episode. It was too cute especially with Zaroon's mother watching from afar.

The precap. I have no words. WHAT THE HECK WAS IT?! The last scene was just..weird. Were they actually fighting or was it meant to be hilarious? 😳 But wohoo, Kashaf's pregnant. I'm just wondering..when did they actually do the deed? 😲
illuminated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanju_

Oh God! I felt so bad for Kashaf today...I felt so emotional at one point...Zaroon is being really stupid..okay I love him but his stupidity has no excuse!!!! and he wants her to manoo him? keep dreaming!!!! I hope Kashaf ignores him completely and he realizes what an ass he was being!!!

nevertheless, it was a nice episode...nice progresses in all the characters (barring Zaroon lol)..loved Sara-Kashaf's bonding!!! also loved the changes in her...she was so sensible when she said to Zaroon to not repeat the mistake she made!!!

about precap, seems like the fight is gonna continue but their taunts and bickering were so lol...I loved it😆

@Red: Took the words out of my mouth! Completely agreed. 👏👏
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
A lot many scenes in this episode reminded me of Humsafar
Thank God precap looks different
Edited by ..-Raindrops-.. - 11 years ago
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah episode was kind of boring :|
Well not reminded me of HS I think ASHER acted even more stupid😳
illuminated. thumbnail
^Ashar's character was lame. It had nothing to it now that I think about it. He was a Momma's boy and that's about it.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Zaroon was a total bitch in the epi. Over reacted! Kashaf... poor thing :( tried so hard! and ughh ><
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aluu

Yeah episode was kind of boring :|

Well not reminded me of HS I think ASHER acted even more stupid😳

yeah but still both behaved like jerks 😡

I have a request for VM makers ...I want someone to make a VM on Bahar Mumkin Hai from Bol on Kashaf when her zindagi is actually Gulzar 😳
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ~Saraa~

^Ashar's character was lame. It had nothing to it now that I think about it. He was a Momma's boy and that's about it.

Zaroon is a Male Chauvinist so keeping his character in mind he is acting that way

He doesn't walk away from things compared to Ashar who did and situations are different as well

I just think they could have done it better but episode was a bit boring!!!
Like Precap seems cute😳