Farhan Khan may not try TV again..!

deleteaccount thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
If you all remember the article where Farhaan said he went into depression when Sports didn't work for him,it would be very sad if he's replaced . He might never try TV again. He wont have the guts too.
I think we should give him some time. He will deifinitly rock..!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deleteaccount thumbnail
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Ya,that's the thing m worried abt. But v all know that he has done no wrong and that he was working hard,v have to find ways to motivate him,provided the news is true
deleteaccount thumbnail
^That's what..! He tried hard and thats what what counts..!
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Just hoping that he is not replaced.. Sony seriously, why cant u decide before a show starts what u guys want?? Why put the career of an actor at stake?? 😡 How damn unprofessional is that??
deleteaccount thumbnail
I would never be able bear so many rejections..!
deleteaccount thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti_17

Just hoping that he is not replaced.. Sony seriously, why cant u decide before a show starts what u guys want?? Why put the career of an actor at stake?? 😡 How damn unprofessional is that??

I know right..! I'm sure FK must ahve shown his acting skills, good or bad during the auditions..! They didn't think of him then? Why ruin someones career?
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think Farhan should have take up short roles first before picking up a lead role Sanaya did the same she did two short role so by the time she banged a lead role in MJHT she will good to go. Yeah I do fell bad here poor him :( Looks like he wants to stay but people are not giving him a chance.
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yes he will improve 👍🏼

deleteaccount thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimplyPriceless

I think Farhan should have take up short roles first before picking up a lead role Sanaya did the same she did two short role so by the time she banged a lead role in MJHT she will good to go. Yeah I do fell bad here poor him :( Looks like he wants to stay but people are not giving him a chance.

Its his over confidence thats causing all that