Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Summi its beautifull i love all the scenes Whoo start with bedroom scene aww zarron hold Kasfah hand ohhh and then male voice come ab tum hi ho zarron shows ohhh i swear i was shivering & big smile on my face :P ..,the song is mindblowing.👏.
Lovely i adore it...😳😳😳😳😳😳

You made my Day summi😛 love you *hugs hugs <3 *Keep making Suck rocking Z/Kvms
😃
thank you for this :)

hey can i request one more VM :P?😳

song : pee jaun
link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRekOIALmaY

asmanichatri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is lovely. You did complete justice -- a gorgeous song on a gorgeous couple <3
AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

😆 that is sweet of u Shreya dear...that u dont mind Ratz either...but now i can call u on a personal level if u knw what i mean😆 and thank u so much dear for liking my VM's means a lot to me..i dont use effects but i think the scenes speak for themselves😳

yepp i got it wht u mean 😆,,yeah i've noticed u dont use effects bt the scenes n songs u choose are so apt n matches perfectly wid each other 😳 that is really praise worthy👍🏼,,and ofcourse ZaHaf makes it more adorable
looking forward to watch more VMs from your side :)
Edited by --Ratzlicious-- - 11 years ago
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sonu-monu

Summi its beautifull i love all the scenes Whoo start with bedroom scene aww zarron hold Kasfah hand ohhh and then male voice come ab tum hi ho zarron shows ohhh i swear i was shivering & big smile on my face :P ..,the song is mindblowing.👏.
Lovely i adore it...😳

You made my Day summi😛 love you *hugs hugs <3 *Keep making Suck rocking Z/Kvms
😃
thank you for this :)

hey can i request one more VM :P?😳

song : pee jaun
link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRekOIALmaY

awww sonu sweetheart thank u soo much for ure lovely words..luv u 🤗 i am so glad you liked it...it was specially dedicated to you and Aluu as you both requested me to make it on this song😳 awww that made my day seriously..i am glad i made your day 🤗 and i will surely keep making more ZK vm's dont worry at all😳..and no need to say thanks it was my pleasure😳..ofcourse you can request sweety...and i took your request into consideration...i will surely make this..i think the future track of zgh will have some good scenes that will be apt for this song so i won't forget your request and will surely make it in a few weeks😳..thanks once again sweety 🤗
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmanichatri

This is lovely. You did complete justice -- a gorgeous song on a gorgeous couple <3

awww thanks a lot sweety 🤗 really appreciate ure kind words..and yes no doubt both ZK and the song are gorgeous😳
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ratzlicious--

yepp i got it wht u mean 😆,,yeah i've noticed u dont use effects bt the scenes n songs u choose are so apt n matches perfectly wid each other 😳 that is really praise worthy👍🏼,,and ofcourse ZaHaf makes it more adorable
looking forward to watch more VMs from your side :)

awww soo sweet of u dear 🤗 i am glad you like the scene selections...thats always important for me..if i cant match it exactly i try and add the best option..a lot of thought goes into a vm😆😆😆 well for me it does😆...and yes no doubt ZaHaf are just one of a kind and completely adorable..lovee them😳 and i will surey be making more VM's dear🤗 thanks for always liking and appreciating😳
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Now which song Har Zaroon kameena hota hai🤣
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aluu

Now which song Har Zaroon kameena hota hai🤣

🤣🤣🤣 aisa gaana nahin hai warna bana deti Aluu 🤣🤣🤣