Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
i dunno who is responsible who is not but in all this m feeling extremely bad for farhan he must be very hurt nd may put a full stop to his career .. i have been supporting him through out ,,he deserves to get a chance ,to heck with the public response.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 11 years ago
LuvArnavKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
One thing is we don't know for sure but I do agree with you. Not on IF but on other sites I have seen very rude comments about Farhan to a point where it makes my blood boil. And it just makes me so upset that this poor guy is being let go (maybe). I really hope this is false. Seriously what did the producers expect when they decided to cast a renowned actor like Sanaya and then a newbie like Farhan. Not fair for him. But anyways, I hope we can get a final verdict. I just want to know for sure: is or is he not being replaced?
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I also think that its only to create buzz.. It does not make any sense with emphasizing to ChanMan scene
Swaraj146 thumbnail
They knew newbies take a little time and that too with someone as strong as
Sanaya minutest flaw would also be depicted.
He is cute and there's something attractive..
He is doing good day after day and
I don't think personally he should be replaced.
He is good as Manav..I don't think the news is true..
I guess it's to get our opinions on it..
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I understand your sentiments but the audience can't be blamed. Replacement decision is in the hands of the director and the PH :)