Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
M sorry abt what's happening but sanaya's IF fans can't be blamed for this. True that many of us couldn't connect with FK but neither v bashed him nor spammed the PH to replace him cz v r here for sanaya. The ones who did that r not watching the show. And even if ppl criticize him,it's perfectly valid as this is an open forum and bashing is someting v don't do
verdika_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
baap re, clilax itz just a show, njy
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have supported farhan from the start n he has improved a lot.

That a really disgusting decision of the ph .
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
CC's low TRPs is not because of how Farhan is not a good actor it's because it's on sony
and as for Farhan the criticism has gone way too far
I know few people who have had it right the first time they started acting
it's sad how everyone is expecting him to be the best
i dont want him to be replaced
i will miss him a lot
ksn1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heart1

Yes! You who have been going on for weeks criticizing him, comparing him, making fun of his appearances and acting skills. Not bothering to give him a chance, to be positive. The main lead deserves someone better and etc is all most people have been saying. Just want to ask how will you sleep at night knowing all your meanness and unwilling to be patient and understand with a new actor caused him to be replaced and utterly humiliated by the news and other obsessed fans!

Sorry !! You may not really like my reply but here it is from my heart...
I will sleep easy . Not on my conscience. I did not think the actor was good enough for a starring role and Sanaya and Supriya Phatak have carried it on their shoulders.
As a member of the audience I do have some expectations from the lead. It is not my job to give chance after chance for over 22 + episodes now. My job to to see the show and enjoy it and if there is something that bothers me I am allowed to voice it out. The lead has had ample opportunity to prove himself and now if the producers feel that their investment is not paying then they will replace the lead.
As far as feeling bad for the man is concerned , yes it is sad that he worked hard and still failed to impress. But think about the other actors that did not even get this chance. May be some were better ?? Life does not keep giving you multiple chances.So when you get one you grab it and shine. If Farhan failed in this I dont think I am going to have a hard time sleeping at night.

Sorry to be a little blunt but it does suck ...
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i feel bad for Farhan..but we need to relax unless we get an official confirmation..
they struggled to find the male lead..now why all of a sudden and that too so early without giving Farhan a fair chance the maker or channel will opt for replacement..i hope all these are baseless rumors only..
vgajria thumbnail
The guy can't act to save his life. A drama is make belive and the acting should be convincing. His is not. You may have your opinions and I might have mine, there is no reason for you to come out and attack someone who disagrees with your view. Acting is just like any other job, if you cannot do it well you get replaced. Additionally the replacment story is just a rumour chill.
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
If PH want to replace him they will not wait for IPL. Come on they are not casting cricket player from IPL. Its just a rumor.
FromTheAshes thumbnail
its true 109% sure farhaan is getting replaced.
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
plz calm down ... its the producers ... fault. anywaz this is a prob a rumor they are creating to get a buzz on a show that is not doing as well as they expected. i dont thikn anyone is getting replaced. although FK looks good they should have picked someone who has some experience ... in acting TV. bec sanaya n supriya are veteran actors .. n his shortcoming are even more glaring.

but i still believe these are rumors to create buzz for the show.