Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 18 years ago
I was thinking and this idea came to me. I am only 'suggesting' for a IF court. I don't knw id this would be practical but then I thought I will share this thought. SO what do you guys think, would it work?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heart girl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
But a 'court' for what>?
Mitesh.P thumbnail
WHat would you have a court for, disagreements. Things that IFians might be afraid to say becuase they might be banned but have to put up with things they dont want to.
heart girl thumbnail
And who ll be the judge?😕
Mitesh.P thumbnail

Originally posted by: heart girl

And who ll be the judge?😕

Okay..I opened this topic to discuss the idea not to give all the ideas...I would assume it would be a 'non-biased' mod(s)

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
hmmm but would the court be about athough could u give more info about this???
heart girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: magnificent me

Okay..I opened this topic to discuss the idea not to give all the ideas...I would assume it would be a 'non-biased' mod(s)

well..then let's wait for a modz reply..What can I say then!
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mitesh, I am sorry, but I dont' understand what exactly the court's purpose is. 😳
Mitesh.P thumbnail

Originally posted by: Belle1989

Mitesh, I am sorry, but I dont' understand what exactly the court's purpose is. 😳

loll...okay time for an essay😛. Well really I know quite a few people who have been through things which are lets say not kind. I am sure everyone @ IF wants this place to be a friendly environment for everyone so you can discuss any problems and clear any doublts. Major problems would need to be sorted by Vijay or sree. I will be honest this was just one of those 'ideas' that popped up in my head but it is ideas that make reality. Some IF-ians don't respond when things need to be cleared and this leaves a 'silence' between both members and things can't be cleared. As I typed this I could see some examples I could have put down but I don't want to expose things withour permission😛. Anyway this was a thought, how practical this would be I really don't know.

I hope that given you an idea Natasha😛, and I wouldn't be surprised if you still ahve a bad vision of what I said since this was just a idea.