pt14:pg104
pt15:pg113
pt16:pg121
pt17:pg127
pt18:pg134
pt19:pg142

Link to 2nd thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3620984

Yaadein2:Emotional Memories Part 1

I hope you all remember my FF Yaadein:Complicated memories.Due to public demand I am starting Yaadein2.Here the memories are not complicated,but emotional.So it is titled as Yaadein2:Emotional memories.Last time some of you were really disappointed with Arnav-Geet,Maan-Khushi's marriage.But here there will be no such marriage.So please don't shout at me.Yet,this FF will deal with couple interchange.The separation is caused by destiny.But I promise'the ideal couples will reunite.So please be patient.Thanks to Pari_Jyothika.Because she only gave me ideas to build up the Maaneet track.But sorry Jyothika'I have made lots of changes.Hope you will tolerate the changes I made.I dedicate this FF to Keycat and Vijayshanthi as they only suggested me to start Yaadein2.

Khushi looked at the lehenga and the jewellery she has to wear for her engagement.Her eyes did not have the happiness which a soon-to be engaged girl has.Her eyes were filled up with pain.Her phone rang.She picked up the phone.

"Hello Khushi".

K:ASR?

A:Khushi,I know you told me that it's all over and I should not call you again.But I can't resist myself.Please Khushi'give a second thought.

Khushi shed tears.

K:No ASR.I told you'I can't give pain to the people who took care of me when my life was in distress.

A:But Khushi'

K:Please Arnav.Today is my engagement.So talking to you itself is a sin.I can't cheat others.They trust me a lot.

Arnav was shocked:So finally your engagement day has come.

K:Yes.So never call me again.Don't hurt me again and again by keeping in touch with me.

She disconnected the call.

Arnav was in pain.He saw Geet watching him.

A:Geet!

G:I am sorry.I know how much pain you are facing after breaking up with the girl you love.I guessed it was her call and I wanted to know what was happening.I hope everything is fine now.

A:No Geet.She is still adamant.She does'nt want our relationship to go to the next level.It is over.But I know'she loves me a lot.But because of her selfless nature she is sacrificing her love.

Arnav looked depressed.

Geet's eyes became wet.

G:Some times destiny stores pain for us.Very cruel pain.We love someone.But destiny separates us from the person we love.

Geet tried to suppress her pain.But her tears flowed down.

A:Geet'you are a lawyer.But you don't seem to be strong now.You look weak.

G:Any strong woman will lose her strength in this situation.I lost all my loved ones.

She cried.

He wiped her tears.

A:Geet'I love you as a friend.Then how can you say that you lost all your loved ones?

G:Yes Arnav'you are right.Now if I have someone it's only you and nani.Within a few days you became my closest friend and nani my own grand mother.

He smiled slightly.

Savitri Devi came inside Khushi's room.

S:Khushi,are you not ready yet?

Khushi wiped her tears soon.

K:Yes Dadima.I will get ready soon.

D:Ok,we will wait down.

K:Ok..

She got dressed in orange lehenga and heavy jewellery.

She went down.Maan was there.He looked at her.She looked at him.

S:Wow Khushi'you look stunning.Gorgeous.

Khushi smiled:Thank you Dadima.

Maan imagined Geet in the attire which Khushi was wearing.

He thought:If Geet was in Khushi's position today...?

S:Maan'Khushi'let us start the engagement ceremony without any delay.

Maan slipped the ring on Khushi's finger.She felt pain in her heart.

Her mind went to the past'her emotional memories started covering her.

She remembered how Arnav proposed to her.

Khushi got a parcel.She opened it.She was surprised to see a long white skirt and top which had red embroidery work.She read the note which was attached to it.

"Khushi,please wear it and come to our usual meeting place.I will wait for you.

Yours Arnav".

Khushi smiled.

She went to their meeting place wearing that.

Arnav could'nt take his eyes off her.She looked like a fairy.

He took out a diamond ring and adorned her finger with it.

A:I love you Khushi.Will you be with me through out my life?"

She blushed:Yes Arnav..

He carried her in his arms and twirled around.

They took a photograph as that moment was special for them.

Present:

Khushi thought:This finger was first adorned by Arnav with his lovely ring.It was his love for me.But I had to break his heart.

Khushi put the ring on Maan's finger.

Maan remembered his engagement with Geet.

It was a grand Engagement.It was the engagement of the Pilot Maan's and Advocate Geet's engagement.How can it be not engagement.When they exchanged rings their eyes spoke to each other.

Geet's eyes:Maan,you made me wear your ring making our bond stronger.

Maan's eyes:Yes Geet'the rings which we exchanged prove that we are tied to each other..till the end of our life we will be together.

They shared a beautiful eye lock.Their eye lock was strong and intimate.

Present'

Maan thought:But our belief was wrong.I lost my ring and Geet lost her ring.Our relationship was also broken.

Savitri interrupted Maan and Khushi who were lost in their emotional memories.

S:Hey Maan'Khushi'

M:Yes Dadima'

S:Let us have a photo session.

Savitri made Maan and Khushi stand near each other .They both looked at each other with discomfort.The photographer took their pictures.They smiled for the sake of Savitri Devi who deserved more happiness from them.
Edited by jasminerahul - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pixi_nightingal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Yaadeein 1 i love it
THis yaadein 2 is also awesome
😊
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice part.. emotional though.. But i m relieved now that there won't be such marriage...phew.. so jodis will be together again..πŸ˜ƒ
SViji_2706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks  for starting the Yaadein 2 and dedicating to us...
Loved the concept...So Khushi is sacrificing her love for the family who took care of her...Y Maan accept to get engaged with Khushi when he loves Geet...Their Arnav and Geet r also in pain...When Geet and Maan got engaged then how they broke up..Is it because they lost their rings...Looks like these four had no idea that their life r intertwined with each other...According to ur note above Now Nani will pressurize for Arnav and Geet,right???These elders never ask junior wish and declares their wish which in turn crush the hope of juniors and they go in the path of sacrifice...hope u r not going to unite them at last like Yaadein 1...

Continue Soon.
Thanks for the PM😊
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii...congrats on season 2...Awesome update...Loved it...sad...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm
kingofme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow...yaadeein 2..

loved the 1st on...wil love this too..

thanks you far starting this story once again..

thanks for the pm..

cont soon..
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
congrats
emotional start
manikka thumbnail
nice one...

thnks for the PM...