Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Is anyone watching this? So far it's really good, moving at a nice pace.

Humnasheen and Tanhai are the dramas I get most excited about right now.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slK0Gdz5Gv8[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Amara_B - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

I watch tanhai but watched few epis of humnasheen got confused so stopped watching that show!
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Same here Amara, Tanhai and Humnasheen (plus ZGH) are the shows which get me excited these days. Humnasheen is really well made, and the acting is top notch. Moving at a good pace too. I wonder why more people are not watching it.

I am behind a few episodes because I had final exams so will be catching up this week.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I really enjoy Humnasheen. Arij is the best newcomer IMO and she's very pretty too 😳
Faiza Hassan is also doing a great job. Since their kids will be growing up, I hope the drama doesn't lose it's pace and story.
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes watching it Humnasheen, liked OST of the show and the show is nice so far.
Let me know when its finished then ill watch it :P
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Latest trend in Hum Tv dramas is of two wives...Rihaai, ZGH, Badi Apa and Humnasheen 😆

Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pickachu

I watch tanhai but watched few epis of humnasheen got confused so stopped watching that show!

Lol, what did you find confusing?

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Same here Amara, Tanhai and Humnasheen (plus ZGH) are the shows which get me excited these days. Humnasheen is really well made, and the acting is top notch. Moving at a good pace too. I wonder why more people are not watching it.

I am behind a few episodes because I had final exams so will be catching up this week.

The production quality of Humnasheen is extremely impressive. I really like the way they're handling the subject as well, this topic can get repetitive but they've approached it with a fresh take.

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

I really enjoy Humnasheen. Arij is the best newcomer IMO and she's very pretty too 😳
Faiza Hassan is also doing a great job. Since their kids will be growing up, I hope the drama doesn't lose it's pace and story.

Yea she is very very pretty. I think Sunhai from Tanhai is pretty good as well.

Originally posted by: ..-Raindrops-..

Latest trend in Hum Tv dramas is of two wives...Rihaai, ZGH, Badi Apa and Humnasheen 😆

Lmao! So true. Although I never watched Badi Apa, and Rihaai is far too creepy for me.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I haven't gotten a chance to start anything new as of late..but I really like Faiza Hassan. She starred in some of my all time favorite serials, so I will give this one a shot after my finals.
rainbowcolors thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes I am watching it too and it is good Arij is doing good and she is pretty too.After ZGH this is my second fav drama on hum tv