Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I think that Simran is responsible for Radha's financial progress as if my memory serves me right then Simran was the one who helped Poonam get a job in Nashik. In that sense Simram has helped Radha. and anyways Radha proves herself to be Neha's mother. Imagine Simran has helped them so much but she is following her own insecurities and has decided to make her grand daughter hate Simran. (rather than helping Aastha see some sense). I think that Radha is still not stable completely and that is the reason why everyone is humoring her.

In this whole thing I think it will be finally SId and Sia who will help Aastha see some sense and she will become more mature in the long run.

Thx for the update Sree.

Swathi

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i think there is more to simran helping radha than giving poonam a job.....i think she may have been helping more directly than that...

scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Still I feel that was wrong to hide from Aastha that Radhaji is her Nani.Radhaji deserved to enjoy the part of Aastha's childhood which she missed becuz of Simran who hide the truth.If ppl think that its very unfair for Simran then its unfair for Radhaji too.Simran is getting sympathy from all becuz she is the main character of the serial.
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

sree and swathi and chweetytweety

as u predicted! Well done u 3!

FROM ZEEUK: PREVIEW FROM 24TH MAY - INDIA

Sia tells Siddhant that she had been sold by her mother and hence could empathise with Aastha. Aastha is confused and doesn't know what stand to take. Sia prepares a format for an ad and wants to get it published. She misses her mother and calls her up and tells that she will come back to her after 2 months; after seeing her mother once. Saurabh asks Abhi's parents to do something about Simran's condition. Siddhant calls Aastha and asks her to come abck to Simran but she declines. Radha is happy. Bhavani calls Poonam and asks her to see him. She goes to see him and tells him about how Aastha had found out about Simran. Bhavani is confused. Abhi's parents go to Nasik and meet radha and tell her that she is behaving most irrationally since she owed her existence to Simran. Simran was the one who had looked after her for 18 years and provided for her all along. How, then could she behave like this with her? Aastha hears this and she too, along with Radha is shocked.