Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 19 years ago
Thanks Sree. Astha is not listening to anyone besides Radha is not good. Maye Poonam who is the neutral person should put some sense into Astha.

Lets see whats going to happen between Sia and Anand. That will be interesting to see if there is a father daughter relationship or a lovers relationship.
scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Although Simran was responsible for Neha's death but she doesn't deserve this behavious from Aastha .she raised her up with affection and care.I feel sorry for Simran.

Thanks Sree for a nice update.
HugabbleJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you sree for awesome update. Finally... Truth is out though I agree that once Radhaji learns the real truth she will hate herself. But, we know it will be long time till we learn that...
jazmine thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update Sree!!
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chweetweety

Thanks a lot Sree..Wonderful update πŸ‘ Sad to hear about Aastha's outburst...😭 .

Radhaji's place is the only place where Aastha shldnt probably have been at this time....as radhaji will fill her brain with more hatred....But then...this way both Aastha and Radhaji's hatred wud also lessen when Abhi gets into scene...like if i remember right...Abhi's parents after the leap once said Radhaji doesnt know the truth and she wud surely repent her attitude once she learns abt the truth...So we just hv to wait for tht day 😊

heya chweetweety

very interesting post you have made.... can u explain this more pls...what is the truth that radhaji does not know?

many thanks.

shiverz thumbnail

Thanks for the great update, Sree!😊

Wow, Astha is being very immature! After all the love Simran has given Astha, I'm surprised to see Astha behaving like this! Hopefully, Radha won't poison Astha's brain and make her anti-Simran!πŸ˜•

desi gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thanks for the update sree

astha is soooo immature. she acts like a two year old!

HoneyJaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks sree nice update
if i meet astha, she will have it from me😑
innocentindian thumbnail

peeps

have a look here at sree updates

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/28843

and search for 15 to go to the posting with the leap....

u will see there is some mention of radha not knowing the "truth" even after 18 yrs...etc...

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

thnx innocentindian, for making use of the archive.....πŸ˜›

I think Radha might have been financially supported by Simran. But Radha to this point, thinks Abhi's parents or Poonam is supporting her....

I also have a very vague idea in mind. I will write it here, but please do not ask me how i thought of it...πŸ˜† I thinkthere is a link between Simran suddenly getting asthmatic after the leap to Radha......This is what Abhi's parents mean when they say Radha does not know the facts even after 18 years...

oops, do not pelt stones at me...Just a very bad thought..........πŸ˜†