sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Shankar and all the security guards are there. Simran is scolding all of them for being careless. Shankar assures her that all will search for her. Simran starts to cry. Simran sits there in the lobby with Abhi's mother. She cries a lot. Abhi's mother tries to console her. Simran says AStha is not in a good mental state, i am worried, she can do anything, go anywhere. Simran asks her why she is not understanding me? Why am i blaming her? I am at fault,she says. Again, she cries and asks why is she troubling me so much? why? she asks. She lies on Abhi's mother's lap and cries more. She tries to console her.

AStha comes to Nasik and stands before Radha's house. She is very tired. She keeps her bags down, knockes at the door. She knocks twice, nobody opens, she is tired, so sits there near the door. After few seconds, Poonam comes, opens the door. She sees AStha sitting there. AStha is very happy. Poonam sits near her and asks her what is wrong? AStha picks her bag and asks her can i go inside my house? Poonam says ofcourse. Just then, AStha hears Radha's voice. So she runs in calling nani. Poonam is quite shocked to hear AStha call her nani.

AStha goes in, hugs Radha and calls her nani. Radh ais very happy. AStha asks her they ordered you not to tell the truth ,isn't it? Radha nods her head. AStha says she will stay here, not return. Radha says this is your house, you can stay here. She then shows her Neha's photo to which a garland has been put. Astha goes near it, cries. She touches her photo. Radha tells to Neha's photo, see your daughter has come home. Radha then tells i have been desperate to meet you, to talk to you. I used to talk to your photos, for 18 years i have been longing for you. AStha and Radha hug each other. Poonam comes there with a glass of juice. She asks AStha to drink it. AStha takes it. Both Radha and AStha sit on the bed. AStha asks Radha to tell her about her mother. Radha says she will tell her everything that Simran had not told her.

At Simran's house, all are worried. Simran is crying a lot. Abhi's parents are also restless. Sid has gone to search for AStha. Urmila is also there. Sid comes back and tells all that AStha is not in any of her friend's place. All are upset. SAurabh says we have to inform the police. Simran is very desperate. Just then, There is a call. It is from Radha. Abhi's parents say i knew AStha will go there. Simran answers. Radha talks in a very rude way. She says your AStha is now here. She is fine. Do not worry. She is my daughter. Simran says i want to talk to her. Radha says she is in her mother's room. She is seeing her mother's album. Simran cries more. Radha says her eyes do not move away from seeing her mother's photos. She wants to know everything about her mother. Simran says call her , i want to talk. Radha says when she is free and known everything about her mother, then i will tell her to call you. She says bye. Simran thanks her for informing. Poonam comes there. She asks Radha why you did not allow AStha to talk to Simran? She must be very worried. Radha says Simran is not anxious. She is fearing. Poonam asks what do you mean? Radha changes the topic and asks her to see what her daughter is doing.After Poonam goes, Radha gives a very wicked smile.

Simran is again suffering from a bout of asthma. She is inhaling thro her inhaler. All are there. SAurabh is sitting near Simran. Urmila tells Simran not to be tensed. After all, she has gone to her nani's place. Shaguna says her nani will see to it that she tells all bad to aStha. SAurabh asks her to keep quiet. Urmila then tells Simran you used to tell that whoever we love, we should leave them free. If they also love us, they are bound to come back. If they do not come back, we have to tell ourselves that they were not ours. Simran cries, says i have lost one AStha 18 years back. She went somewhere , never to return. Now, AStha has gone, i hope she comes back. Simran cries a lot. SAurabh cannot see his daughter in this condition. He gets away from there. Sid follows him. Urmila again assures Simran and says everything will be alright, have patience. We have all learnt to weather the storm from you. Simran nods her head.

Sid consoles Saurabh. SAurabh says nothing will get better. I am responsible for my daughter's grief. I was foolish, told everything to AStha. Before, i was the one who used to tell Simran to tell AStha the thruth. Simran would always say AStha is not mature. Now, i understand, AStha showed her immaturity. He cries a lot. Sid tries to console him.

AStha is in Neha's room. She is seeing her mother's albums, crying. She asks the photo why mama, why did you leave me and go? I need you. I miss you the most. Radha sees her crying. She comes near her, calls her Gudiya. She says i am with you, why cry? Stop crying. She has food in her hand. She asks AStha to eat it. She says AStha has become very weak and pale. AStha says i want to know about my mother. Radha says you eat, i will tell you everything.

Sia has reached India. She is going in a car. She tries to reach Sid's mobile, but it is not reachable. So she calls his home. Urmila picks up. Urmila is very pleased to know that Sia is in Mumbai. Sia says she is in transit now, going to Goa. She just got down from the international airport, is moving to the domestic one, her flight to Goa is in one hour. Urmila asks her why she could not stay here for one night? Sia says she has some urgent work, she asks her to inform Sid as he is not at home. Urmila says she will inform him. Sia enquires about AStha and Simran. Urmila in a very hesitant way, says they are fine. Sia says when she comes back, she will surely meet them.

AStha is lying on Radha's lap. Radha is telling her about Simran. Radha says Simran she is a Woman of Substance. She is a multi-faceted personality. I also got impressed by her in the beginning. I wrote a book on her. The story of Dr. Simran. But when my daughter died, i ended up burning the book i wrote. She tels AStha whatever i told you today about Simnran, is the truth. Poonam comes there. She tries to stop them and says they both need to sleep now. AStha gets up, when there is a door bell. Poonam opens the door. It is Simran and Sid. Poonam calls them in. She tells them to sit down , says she will call aStha.

Poonam goes in, tells ASthas. Astha is very angry, says she does not want to meet her. Simran is desperate to meet AStha. Poonam scolds AStha she has come to see you, she must be worried, see her condition. Radha scolds Poonam, see my kid's condition, she will not meet her. I will go and tell her. Radha goes out, tells Simran that AStha who did not talk to her over the phone will never meet her eye to eye. Simran begs her,tells her i want to see aStha once. Sid is very upset to see Simran like that. Inside, AStha screams loudly, i do not want to see her, she is not my mother. Simran hears it. She cries. Radha gives her a very wicked look. Sid cannot control, he goes into Astha's room. There, AStha is screaming at Poonam that i have told you 1000 times , i do not want to see her. Why has she come to see me? Sid pulls her, screams at her. Why do you say this? She is your mother. Why idd u not ask till date why has she come to meet you? You did not ask till now why she loves you? Today you are asking this. Simran, Radha also come in. AStha then replies till this day, she loved me bcos i should not know that truth. I should not get to know about my real mother. I should not know that she is responsible for my mother's death. AStha then screams at Simran you took my mother away from me. I hate you, she screams and turns aside. Simran is crying ,cannot believe her ears. Poonam, Sid are very upset. Radha gives a wicked smile seeing Simran, giving her an expression as though her mission is accomplished.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks sree. just logged in and saw the post!
essar1026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

great update, Sree.

Is this serial turning into another Kkusum? So many parallels...

urmajesty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks sree for the update
principessa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Sree... Great update, as always..
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sree. Great update. Astha is so immature...
chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks a lot Sree..Wonderful update 👏 Sad to hear about Aastha's outburst...😭 .

Radhaji's place is the only place where Aastha shldnt probably have been at this time....as radhaji will fill her brain with more hatred....But then...this way both Aastha and Radhaji's hatred wud also lessen when Abhi gets into scene...like if i remember right...Abhi's parents after the leap once said Radhaji doesnt know the truth and she wud surely repent her attitude once she learns abt the truth...So we just hv to wait for tht day 😊

vvrsun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just as an aside: The subtitles in the US (maybe UK too?) spell Sia as Shia.

I don't know what Sinha is trying to convey by portaying Astha with such immaturity. It doesn't jell with the kind of upbringing and environment that Simran has provided for her. Is he taking literary licence to show what he likes? Maybe he wants to convey that Astha has been pampered too much because of the loss of her own daughter - they don't show it because they took a 18-year leap. I can't believe that evevn a pampered child can display so much hatred for her (recently learnt) foster-mother (somebody mentioned 'step mother' in her post, Simran never re-married Abhi, so she is not her step mother).

samy74 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hi

Thanks sree for a brilliant update and a swift update..I am upset for simran the poor thing she has done so much and now Radha is really insitgating astha i guess she will realise soon that simran had tried her best and given her everything she could to fulfil Neha's promise.

Samy

sukh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thax sree a lotttttttttttttt👏