SulBala OS- The First Hint Of Love!

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey MBians🤗I am back with another OS. I know this is totally out of sync with the current track, I thought of penning something different.  I know its very clinched, but still Madhubala being a filmy show, I decided to go this way!😳

❤️Hope you all like it❤️

SulBala OS- The First Hint Of Love!

"Tum theek to ho na?" these words kept playing in her mind after Sultan had confronted her and Rishabh and let them know after she assured him that she was okay! But she wasn't! She was here with Rishabh, only to understand his intentions. The way he had threatened Sultan, she feared his life and had finally decided to play back and at the end win his game! It was finally that she learnt to step up for what was right and seek justice from the man that broke her completely.

She had to talk to Sultan, she knew she was wrong, and she had to apologize. She had to seek forgiveness as she had hurt him, she had only meant to stop him from interfering in her life as she feared, Rishabh will harm him.

Early next morning after assuring Rishabh about her love and her feelings for him, she set out to meet Sultan! She left the mansion and reached Sultan's house. She was greeted by an excited Aryan! She hugged him and spent few minutes with him, while Sultan came down. Sultan walked down, surprised to see her happy and an equally elated Aryan.

Madhu: "Aryan, mujhe Sultan se baat karni hai, isliye andar jaao!" he obliged.

Sultan: "Madhu, tum yahan? Tum theek to ho na? Wo RK ne kuch kiya to nahi to tumhaare saath?" clenching his fist.

Madhu: "Nahi Sultan, usne kuh nahi kiya. Uski kuch himmat hio nahi huyi. Wo abhi bhi soch raha hai ki main uske paas wapas kaise gayi?"

Sultan: "To tum kyun gayi?" he asked all concerned!

Madhu: "Warna wo tumhare saath kuch bhi karta." She said with a hint of sadness in her voice. He sensed that!

Sultan: "Matlab?"

Madhu: "Sultan, wo yeh labhi bardasht nahi kar sakta ki main apni zindagi main aage badh chuki hoon. Wo mujhe apne paas rakne ke liye tumhare kuch bhi kar sakta hai. Aur is sab main, main tumhaari jaan ke saath nahi khel sakti."

Sultan: "Lekin usne tumhare saath zabardasti ki to'?"

Madhu: "Wo aisa nahi karega! Main use karne hi nahi doongi! Bahut khel liya usne mere saath. Ab khel khelne ki meri baari! Use uske hi khel main harana hai use."

Sultan: "Lekin tumhe kuch ho gaya to?" he asked worried, not knowing what to say?

Madhu: "Tumhare rehte huye mujhe kuch nahi hoga!" and with that she apologized and left from there!

It was an unknown bond that was building between the two. It was strong, unbreakable and pure!

The End!

So I hope I have lived upto the standards of SulBala fans.😃

Love,

Mayu

Edited by -Mayu- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Waooo dats amazing hope same thing happens in serial plss do continue..
KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome 👏 hope it will turn true 😛Edited by KittuPratzz - 11 years ago
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome dear...

you are expert in OS..
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
tahst such a sweet relation...

mature understanding and true
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's awesome  Mayu..

very mature relationship between the two😳

Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
fantastic as usual! I hope to read more, there are barley anymore sulbala stories anymore, makes a little sad, this made me happy.😊
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Fantastic OS! ❤️

Loved it!! Will read again and again! 😃

Please write more Sulbala stories!
..Sujith1001.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful OS!

Thanks a lot for writing on Sulbala, please write more on them! 😊
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
oh a sulbala os...i thought ur a rishbala fan mayu dear?whatever rk is doing is not digestible to me but still rishbala is my fav...anyways but u have given ur 200 perfect to this os...and as always ur os is refreshing to read...amazing job dear...