Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

well it's a crazy idea of mine, and like i said full of love and romance, so all read at your own risk😉

well this is a special OS, which will be made in two parts😆

You can say that it's an addition to my other story The Challenge, which i ended one month ago😉

Part 1

Riya and Arjun had been married for nearly one month now, but till now no SR had happened. Why? Well first because Riya was still in shy mode, and Arjun despite wanting too, didnt want to force her, and like he had once said, he'd wait for her to make the first step...

But that first step wasn't coming at all Arjun thought one morning.  He remembered his last misses...

Miss Number1

It had been one week since their marriage, Arjun had tried his best to get Riya to be more comfortable around him, but Riya always would run away.  That day he had tried to get his first passionate kiss from Riya. So he had created the perfect setting, a candle light diner, and afterwards a soft music and close couple dancing.  When he had felt Riya had relaxed her body against his, he had thought that finally he'd get his much awaited kiss.  So taking all his time, he had rained light kisses on her shoulders and neck.  Finally he had created a slight romantic atmosphere, and he could at least try to kiss her the way he had been dying to from the last few days.  Finally he raised his hands from her waist, and gently and slowly went to her face, holding her chin and then he raised her face so that he could looked into her eyes.  His patience knew no bounds and happiness, he was shivering with desire, and finally when he had raised her face, he looked with love at her, expecting her to be shy but fully ready for the kiss. But alas?! It had all been wishful thinking, his Riya wasn't looking aroused or attracted to him at all.  His Riya wasn't even looking angry.  His Riya had actually fallen asleep in his arms while they had been dancing slowly.

He decided that day never ever to play any soft and romantic song for them, instead of creating the perfect mood for romance, it made Riya sleep.  So he had carried her sleeping form in his arms and laid her on the bed.  He covered her body with a bed sheet, and went to have again his much awaited cold shower.

Miss Number 2

The next time was in a morning. He knew by now Riya's timetable.  He knew at what time she would wake up, what time she'd come and see him and what time she'd come to dress up for work.  He had chosen just one of those times to surprise her in his own style of course.  So that morning, he had deliberately showered late and just when he heard her coming in, he got out of the bathroom wearing only a towel, with droplets of water running over his whole body.  He was thinking that maybe now Riya would feel attracted to him and look at him with lustful eyes.  but alas? Even this plan had failed.  He had ended up getting scolded.  Riya had scolded him for his carelessness, because he was risking a cold standing with his wet body like that.  Riya hadn't even look at him with passionate eyes, she had just gone to take a big towel, and came to dry him off.  Little did she realise that his drying him had aroused him so much, and in the end happy that her husband had been scrubbed dry, she had left him to go and prepare breakfast.  And again, Arjun had to go and take his cold shower again, which again was a must, otherwise he'd end up crazy.  Gosh he almost sounded like a starved man now he thought while going back to the bathroom for another cold shower.

Miss Number 3

He had decided to take Riya to a hotel for their honeymoon.  He had thought that this will give Riya enough hints that it was time for their SR. Finally he'd succeed with his lady love.  So to set the mood, again they had a candle light dinner, and this time he rejected any types of soft music, he couldn't take the chance of Riya sleeping in his arms again.  Just to ease her first time, he thought that maybe it would be good if Riya drank a bit of champagne.  This would afterall relaxed her senses a bit, and he could do his loving without hurting her too much.  That night however everything happened on the opposite.  Once Riya had her first glass of champagne, she couldn't seem to stop.  Within a few minutes, she had already emptied the whole champagne bottle by herself.  And this time Arjun found himself with a drunk Riya.  He again carried and laid Riya in their bed, and after patting her to sleep, he again went to have his cold shower again. He and the cold shower were turning to be very good friends now...

Miss Number 4

And his final try had been last night, he had brought a sweet lingerie for Riya to wear.  He had taken a long of time to select this piece of flimsy lingerie, which would bring all her curves to full sight.  He had already imagined her in it.  and that night after diner, he gave it to her and asked her to wear it.  He looked at her disappearing in the bathroom. Finally tonight he was going to have his SR, he could stop himself from jumping on the bed and smiling and singing.  He was so happy and went to lay on the bed, waiting for his sexy wife to come... while he was waiting he closed his eyes, so as to dream and savour what will be his tonight.  But poor him, he didnt realise when he actually fell asleep himself, and only woke up next morning.  He had woken up when he heard the birds chirping, and again he realised that he had missed his SR.  The only good thing was that he hadn't had to have a cold shower again at least.  He got up and went to the bathroom.  Riya had since long got up and was probably in the kitchen preparing for the breakfast. So he had gone in the bathroom and came out for breakfast half an hour afterwards. 

He found Riya sitting on the chair and waiting for him to start eating. She had worn a beautiful dress.  And though Arjun liked her like this, he wished that he could also see her out of it. but his luck wasn't running on his side.

He sat down and started eating his bread, when suddenly Riya asked him something, "Arjun o have been wishing to ask you something since a few days now? Promise ap naraaz nahin hogein!"

"Nahin Ri, kya hein?" Arjun asked completely serious.

"I mean are you well? I mean are you that type-of well?" Riya asked shyly.

"What are you asking Ri?" Arjun asked in complete confusion.

"Well we are married, yet we have done anything like married couples do! So are you sure you are well, ahem well?" Riya asked bluntly.

Arjun couldn't believe what his innocent wife was asking him.  Here he had been trying so many times to get her to sleep with him, and all the while having so many cold showers, and his sweet wife thought that he wasn't well because he hadn't done anything.

Riya waited for Arjun to answer, but when he didnt answer anything, she just assumed Arjun didnt wanna talk about it.  So she didnt pursue this conversation at all, and both had their breakfast in complete silence, after which they all went to work together.

so how was it?😳

Final part:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/81348564

Edited by haruhi26 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tina, isska comment maine already deh diya hai...

i want the next part..ok?
warna...my blackmail still holds! ðŸ˜‰

cont soon!
Edited by vidya.anand - 11 years ago
bebovirdi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
becharaa arjun
o my goodness
continue sooon
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
omg that was sofunny

poor arjun..sorry cant comment long as i am busy laughing.

update soon di.
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
🤣 ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
OMG bechara Arjun 😆 
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🤣 Riya fall asleep while dancing with him on a slow music.
Bechara Arjun uske sare plans floop ho gaye.
I can't stop laughing. Continue soon dear.
ehmmbh_luvr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
god this was too good😃
I loved the desperate arjun...bechare ko kitne paapad belne pade😛...i loved the menrion of cold shower again again...it was super hilliarious😆
But u know what the best part was ofcource the ending😛...riya doubting whether arjun is well or not 😆
Superb stuff...continue really soon...m sure the next one will be a hotter one n arjun shall definitely get what he'sbeen wanting😉
truptscool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome..
do continue...
kunchu thumbnail
that was cute os...
continue soon
bechara Arjun...kithna nahayega???
Jannat.Khadija thumbnail
Riya ne to saare romance ka waat laga diya yaar!

Bechara Arjun!

Continue sooon!!