kapil to host jhalak dikhlaja 6

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

he wil host with manish paul really looking forward for this combination.

kapil will rock as always😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YaJuShI. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah ayaan thnx for sharng dis newz m eagerly waiting for dis show 
ayaan786 thumbnail

here is the article

Kapil Sharma to host Jhalak season 6 along with Manish Paul

Colors' much awaited dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (BBC Productions) is finally back. And in its sixth season, it has already created quite a buzz in the media.

What buzz? Well, lot of names have been tossed in the air pertaining to the probable list of celebs featuring in this season. And of course, it is clear that last season's trio Karan Johar, Madhuri Dixit Nene and Remo D'souza will be seen again in judges' panel this year also.

Now, coming back to the contestants, Colors has tweeted and confirmed that Aarti Chhabria, Drashti Dhami, Siddharth Shukla and Shaan are a part of the contest.
The tweet read, "BREAKING: Meet the contestants of #Jhalak! @drashti10 @aartichabria @singer_shaan & Siddharth Shukla!"

Apart from the above four names, media has also reported about Karanvir Bohra, Karan Kundra, Shweta Tiwari, Manoj Bajpaye and Anas Rashid being a part of Jhalak. However, a confirmation on the same is yet to come.

Furthermore, talking about the anchors, Jhalak season 6 will be a 'all man' show. Unlike last year, wherein Manish Paul and Ragini Khanna kept audience interest intact, this year, funny man Kapil Sharma will share the responsibility with Manish Paul.

Colors also went to tweet about it: "King of Comedy, Kapil Sharma joins @ManishPaul03 to host #Jhalak this season!"

Sanaya Irani too was said to be a part of Jhalak but she rubbished the claim.

Keep reading this space for more updates…

LuvPoojaBose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Kapil is my FAVORITE but lets not forget Manish Paul is outstanding too with his joke... I have always seen him being the boss when it comes to making fun of the contestants but now he is going to co host with the BAADSHAH of Comedy, am not sure how it will go since both of them will not stop making fun of each or or contestants, should I call this DOUBLE DHAMAKA, sure I will :D
Vips_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I am not sure about the chemistry between Manish and Kapil..
I love both a lot but as I know Kapil is awesome when His partners are either silent or just victim of his leg pulling..
Whereas Manish is as talkative as Kapil..

It wil be interesting to see "Ek mayaan me do talwarein" 😆
ayaan786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vips_

I am not sure about the chemistry between Manish and Kapil..
I love both a lot but as I know Kapil is awesome when His partners are either silent or just victim of his leg pulling..
Whereas Manish is as talkative as Kapil..

It wil be interesting to see "Ek mayaan me do talwarein" 😆

watch star ya rockstar in ytube both of them were there as contestants and they were hilarious

i give you the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHpt-a7Vd_k

Vips_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaan786

watch star ya rockstar in ytube both of them were there as contestants and they were hilarious

i give you the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHpt-a7Vd_k

TFS..this is awesome
Now I am more excited for the two to come 😊