Frequent Posters

Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Shreya is anyday better than Sunidhi..
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
both are talented and versatile singers...i like both Shreya in slow and Sunidhi in fast songs...

In purely unique ways.  😉

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Both are really talented...but Sunidhi is more versatile...kind of like Asha Bhonsle...she can sing any kind of song...while Shreya is more like Lata ...her voice is very sweet..so is suited only for certain kind of songs...but I like both of them...

👍🏼
Shreya coz she reminds me of Alka yagnik.
I love listening to melodious voices:)
helloaamir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shreyaaa meri jaan! First of all, I have to say that both are amazing singers. Even Sunidhi is a greaaat singer. But for me Shreya's voice has always touched my heart - the mithaas is just sooo much like if it were edible I would get diabetes 😆 . And secondly, I think it's funny when people say Shreya is not versatile. Maybe she is not as much as Sunidhi,but she still is versatile. I mean she is even singing hit item songs and fast songs now, not just romantic or slow songs. Two of the biggest songs from last year were Shreyas fast songs - Chikni Chameli and Radha. I'm not saying Sunidhi is bad, she is a great singer. But just on a personal note, Shreya's voice has touched my heart from day one, so she's just more special to me! :D Edited by helloaamir - 11 years ago
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have grown up watching Sunidhi's song. I have rooted for her since she won the presitgious reality show called Meri awaaz suno during door darshan times. I love her voice and she is extremely versatile. I personally love her slow songs because there is a huskiness to her voice..

However, shreya has done superb for herself. I love most of her songs. She is the new alka yagnik of this generation...
Edited by Chamkeeli - 11 years ago
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Both have fabulous voice but Sunidhi is more versatile. Shreya is stuck in the rut of overtly sweet renditions and rarely experiment with her voice.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sunidhi Chauhan, although Shreya has a good voice but she's not that great. Felt she disappointed in Saans and that song from Aashiqui 2.
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Its a matter of choice totally, what kind of songs and singer one likes.
I like the strong husky voice of sunidhi and like the way she puts emotion in song. a Song like aa zara can only be done by her.
Shreya on other hand has this soft ,romantic vibe and I like her in soft songs.
TBH I feel shreya got more than she deserves simply coz juries love those softy sugary voices more.

Oh when it comes to live performances, sunidhi beats shreya by 10 miles. Shreya's voice goes offkey, offnote and is a torture to hear in live concerts.
OTOH, sunidhi, can even singh tagore songs properly, despite not knowing the language and making pronounciation error.