abjeya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
okay technically i know i should update my ff raaz but this idea of an os was roaming around my mind for a long time. i will put the number of parts depending on the response. so here goes my first os.

YAARIYA

Shree and chotu stopped in front of a house and got out of their car. Shree said to chotu " chotu do u know why anjana called us so urgently?".chotu: shree, I really don't know why anjana called us here. She just told that there is something urgent that she needs to tell. They both looked worriedly at each other. By that time they reached the entrance of the house and rang the doorbell. It was opened by anjana. Anjana was chotu's 11:30wali whom chotu fell in love at first sight. After making several attempts he finally was able to introduce himself to her only to find out that she already knew everything about him. Anjana is a speech therapist at a hospital. As time progressed their relationship became stronger inspite of anjana having to move to lonavala to help out at a rehabilitation centre. But imagine chotu's surprise when anjana called in the early morning sounding agitated and demanding that he and shree come immediately to lonavala. Seeing chotu anjana immediately hugged him and broke down. Chotu started comforting her while shree looked on perplexed. After her tears stopped chotu took her to the living room while shree went to get some coffee for all of them. Chotu kneeled in front of anjana and asked " what happened anju? Why are u so upset?. Something happened or what ?" before anjana could say anything shree came in bringing 3 cups of coffee. Seeing them like that shree was embarrassed and chotu left anjana's hands. Trying to lighten the atmosphere shree said " what happened bhabhi? Why are u being so tensed. Bhabhi remember one thing. Never fear when chotu is here. He will break all the people's bones who trouble u. ya although it is different thing that he is really scared of insects but that is okay? Na bhabhi?". Hearing this chotu was going to bash shree but seeing anjana's laughter he calmed down. Then anjana told that she wants them to meet someone. They went to the rehabilitation centre for mute people. Everyone knew anjana over there and was waving and smiling at her while anjana also waved and smiled back. Finally they reached the terrace of that building. Standing on the terrace was a young girl who seemed lost in thought or just looking at the scenery. Anjana called out her name. hearing her name chotu and shree was shocked and when the girl turned her face to them and saw them she fainted.

index

part2- pg 2

part 3- pg 3

Edited by abjeya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bebovirdi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey
nice update
continue soon
who's that girl? ?
VarshaLuvsArjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
who is the girl? why she fainted? i loved sree saying  chotu is scared of insects
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb start...
shree chotu anjana scenes were lovely...
omg whose the girl?? and why she fainted???
continue soon...
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
interesting prologue. pls update soon.

chotu ki 11.30 wali ka naam acha hain, anjaana
MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Nyc 1 , continue soon..

Thx 4 Pm. ๐Ÿ˜Š
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Nice start... continue soon
princess_pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice start...
continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice os. Please continue soon :)
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice yar. Continue soon. Why i feel that girl is riya?