Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: khanrocks

i feel sorry for the guy and im not those types to not give anyone a chance and he suits sanaya esp in the photoshoots just the acting will improve

Hey tell me one thing in this forum all are serious fellows kya??

🤣 🤣 🤣..
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
damn then i think i will not fit here 🤣 🤣 🤣..
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MSmyworldMS

i really love this girl's spirit 🤣 🤣 🤣..

why is this ROFL always following you??? 😉
Debarati7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Please keep Barun out of this..no one is comparing the actor of this show with Barun...Barun has nothing to do wid this show..and please keep ur comments restricted to whom u like..the fact that u did not like barun 's acting in the intial IPKKND episode is ur opinion..everyone who has seen IPKKND from the start knows how he has performed from dat one..Praise the actor of this show as much as u want..but dont pass a comment on the best in the business..its not worth it..
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvuKhushi

why is this ROFL always following you??? 😉

they are my 3 kuttas 🤣 🤣 🤣..
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
great post!👏
even sanaya was a new comer once..with hardwork she has reached this stage..now she has got a show named after her character..show centered around her..
that's why she said to spare Farhan for some time anticipating all these..
so farhan also desrves this chance like all..but people has got big big expectations..sad to see the comments on TC article how people are degrading him to the level of barun shoe's dirt..god bless their mentality..that's all!!!
LuvArnavKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Debarati7

Please keep Barun out of this..no one is comparing the actor of this show with Barun...Barun has nothing to do wid this show..and please keep ur comments restricted to whom u like..the fact that u did not like barun 's acting in the intial IPKKND episode is ur opinion..everyone who has seen IPKKND from the start knows how he has performed from dat one..Praise the actor of this show as much as u want..but dont pass a comment on the best in the business..its not worth it..

Woah, woah woah! Where did you get any of that from? Please don't assume things. I am a die hard fan of IPK and I fricken LOVE BARUN. When did I say I didn't? And yes, people ARE comparing him to Barun. I'm not making this up. I've seen comments with my own eyes. Are you telling me that the way Barun acted on the first day of IPK was the same as the last? He was the best of the best a couple months later, not on the first day!

I did not bash Barun. I have ffs on Arshi and over a hundred edits of them. You think I'd do that if I didn't like them? I was making a point. And last time I checked, I could pass any comment I want. I'm not a mean person so I'd never say anything mean in the first place. 😔
LuvArnavKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tiahalder

great post!👏
even sanaya was a new comer once..with hardwork she has reached this stage..now she has got a show named after her character..show centered around her..
that's why she said to spare Farhan for some time anticipating all these..
so farhan also desrves this chance like all..but people has got big big expectations..sad to see the comments on TC article how people are degrading him to the level of barun shoe's dirt..god bless their mentality..that's all!!!

Thank you for understanding the main point of my post. I swear I wasn't bashing Barun. Sad to know some people think that. :(
rainfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no offense to anyone and I am not going to compare him to anyone but from what I have seen so far of him I can definitely say that he is not a good actor...I understand that everyone deserves a chance but that shouldn't mean that they learn acting from the show...
Sanaya lights up her scenes and so does the actress playing Manav's mother...but scenes with Chanchan and Manav are falling flat...I can see that Sanaya is trying very hard to carry these scenes but you cant clap with one hand...
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really like Farhan he is acting pretty descent.

He is just like a boy next door.