Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay now that I sort of got over next week's promo and that idiotic Usama ruining everything. 😡..my view on this week's episode. As always, I loved it. The scenes between Zaroon & Kashaf initially in the episode were just too adorable. That scene where they're at the restaurant ..both of them were glowing and looked beautiful! I swear they act like a real life couple..but ahhh..that's because they're awesome actors.

I loved how Kashaf took the initiative to call Zaroon..she got pissed and upset how he didn't call when he reached Islamabad and after all the affection shown by Zaroon earlier on..you can't even blame her..but they're newly weds. They're still trying to understand each other and marriage. The rules Zaroon was setting aside was so cute..it's like he wants nothing to fall apart and he's trying everything possible to make things stay the way they are..but ahhh, next week is looking too depressing. 😭

I couldn't help but awww my way through that entire phone call where Kashaf was concerned about Zaroon's flu. These two are talking on the phone and you see so much chemistry. The sparkles in their eyes..the slight smiles..omggg..I can go on forever with my analysis. 😆..oh and then that scene where Zaroon calls Kashaf for a minute to say that he misses her with that puppy face..ahhh I dieddd! I love Fawad & Sanam..they were made for these roles. 😆

And last but not least..the scene where Kashaf breaks down. I love Sanam Saeed..I feel she worked her butt off for this role. I literally saw Sanam naturally crying buckets for that scene. She's so good..and she has jumped leaps in a matter of a few serials. This girl deserves to go so far..Kashaf would've been nothing had Sanam not played it..and ZGH would've been incomplete without Sanam Saeed.

And I loved Fawad in that scene where Zaroon meets Asmara again. His face said it all. He was in disgust yet a bit upset as to how degraded Asmara made him feel..even in the flashback..Fawad's eyes looked so intense..so deep and ahhh..

I loved this episode as well..I didn't like how in the promo it seems like Kashaf will share certain things with Sir Abrar..who the hell is Sir Ibrar..😡..he needs to mind his own business. 😆...Kashaf shouldn't tell any third person about her very own husband..okay, mother I understand..siblings I do too..maybe a friend? ..but Sir Ibrar..ughhh..I'd feel pissed myself.
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome analysis

I am so glad i watch the episodes without my parents these days they never have time😳
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
A sweet episode. It was great! The promo was just ugh. Why would Osama bring up the proposal? Isn't he married? 🤔 Didn't he get married? Anyways, both Fawad and Sanam were amazing in the episode. Especially Sanam in the scene where she broke down with her mom. I loved it when she said "now she thinks I am a chor" It was adorable. Both Fawad and Sanam's expressions were rocking throughout the episode. Fawad's cute puppy dog face when he said "i miss you because i love you" was the CUTEST thing ever. *sighs* I think I am going to watch it again 😳
Alu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..-Jia-..

A sweet episode. It was great! The promo was just ugh. Why would Osama bring up the proposal? Isn't he married? 🤔 Didn't he get married? Anyways, both Fawad and Sanam were amazing in the episode. Especially Sanam in the scene where she broke down with her mom. I loved it when she said "now she thinks I am a chor" It was adorable. Both Fawad and Sanam's expressions were rocking throughout the episode. Fawad's cute puppy dog face when he said "i miss you because i love you" was the CUTEST thing ever. *sighs* I think I am going to watch it again 😳

😳

Word Count: 1

starstruckk thumbnail
guys I also loved the scene where Zaroon talks to Kashaf about the money issue..I love how Zaroon's always grabbing her hand. 😆
Alu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

guys I also loved the scene where Zaroon talks to Kashaf about the money issue..I love how Zaroon's always grabbing her hand. 😆

That was cute 😳
He apologized as well which i found😳
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aluu

That was cute 😳
He apologized as well which i found😳

I love Zaroon. He's adorable. ☺️
Alu- thumbnail
Dude I love this show so much😳

I love how cheesy he is I love everything about them
I will be so sad next week :(
More then that when the show ends

This is one drama I can watch 500 times😳

You know I never expected them to have such chemistry but omg they are the cutest thing alive😳
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aluu

Dude I love this show so much😳

I love how cheesy he is I love everything about them
I will be so sad next week :(
More then that when the show ends

This is one drama I can watch 500 times😳

You know I never expected them to have such chemistry but omg they are the cutest thing alive😳

I knowww..who would've thought they would have such amazing chemistry. Definitely one of the best pairings out there right now.

Did you notice the restaurant scene? when they're eating in that flashback..both of them looked gorgeous!
Alu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I knowww..who would've thought they would have such amazing chemistry. Definitely one of the best pairings out there right now.

Did you notice the restaurant scene? when they're eating in that flashback..both of them looked gorgeous!

😳

Yeah noticed have to rewatch wondering should I do it now or tomm😛