New OS: Jee Le Zara!

Aukview thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

This is a bit of a random one. Just in case my writing does not make it clear, the OS is set in three different timings, the first tiny bit is sometime after Roshni's death, the second bit is a few years later and the last bit is when Arjun is finally ready to move on in life.

Couple more things before you start reading...I don't know if I made justice to the song but that was the only song I could think of! 

Disclaimer - the sentence 'Sooner or later we've all got to let go of our pasts' that I used in this story is from one of Dan Brown's books. I actually don't remember which one, I think it was Da Vinci Code or maybe Deception Point. But ya just wanted to say not mine...Dan Brown's...

Thank you Vidya di, Payal and Tani for the title suggestions ๐Ÿค—...liked them all (which actually made it hard to decide)...I decided to name it Jee Le Zara...thank youu tani23 for that one!!  ๐Ÿ˜Š

Let me know what you guys think!

Jee Le Zara!

"Kaise Sam? Kaise? Koi toh mujhe yeh samjha do ke main yeh gum kaise sahu?"

"Waqt saare gum ko bhar deta hain Arjun. Time heals all wounds!"

Was time the only aid to his pain? Arjun looked at his best friend with tear filled eyes as he stepped backwards away from him and his loved ones.

jane kaha se aaya hu

kya jane main kaun hu

koi ye samjhaye mujhe

kaise main yeh gum sahu

jane kaha se aaya hu

kya jane mai kon hu

koi ye samjhaye mujhe

kaise main yeh gum sahu

mujhko yeh zindagi lagti hai ajnabi

chaw bhi dhup bhi har naye pal hai nayi

Time heals all wounds!

He heard the sentence from the past over and over again in his mind. Oh! How he wishes that was true. How he wishes that, with every passing second the wounds of his heart and the unavoidable pain with it would heal. But, time does not heal all wounds. The wrenching pain where his heart is supposed to be, the tears that seem to flow forever, the sadness that overwhelms him every time he thinks about her are all proofs that time does not heal all wounds.

The house he stood in was once called a home. Every corner of the house used to ring with laughter, every part of the house was a witness to his happiness. The minute he set foot out the house he used to wait for the moment when he'd be back in it, into the warmth of his wife's arms. But, now as he stood there he felt nothing but coldness.

Arjun closed his eyes allowing the tears that welled up in his eyes long before to trickle down his face. He wanted to curl up into a ball and cry, the silence and loneliness that surrounded him was unbearable. His head hung back on his neck as he took a deep breath and screamed. Screamed till his throat went raw and could no longer utter a sound.

Time does not heal a broken heart.

fir se andhere cha gaye

koi ujale ki kiran

kal rahon main phool the

ab hain kaaton ki chhubhan

fir se andhere cha gaye

koi ujale ki kiran

kal rahon main phool the

ab hain kaaton ki chhubhan

mujhko ye zindagi lagti hai ajnabi

"Arjun! Sooner or later we've all got to let go of our pasts. Woh tumse bahut pyaar karti hain, aur tum maanoge nahi par main jaanta hoon ki tum bhi usse..."

Arjun turned away before Sameer could continue. How? How could he ever love again? He thought his heart was broken hopelessly beyond any repair, that there would be no love or joy in his life ever again. He thought he locked away all his emotions behind a steel wall, out of the world's reach. Then she came into his life, shattering the wall he thought was made of steel when in fact it was made of a fragile glass.

Her mere presence in his life started to heal the wounds that time couldn't. She is a good person with a warm heart, always looking out for his emotions and well-being. His heart made feeble attempts to keep her away but soon had to give in.

He turned around to face Sameer again, but instead found himself face to face with her. She looked at him with eyes brimming with tears. Even the tears could not mask the love she had for him. Sameer stood next to him urging him to step forward towards her, to step forward into a new life leaving the past behind.

One step from his side was all that was needed, she crashed into his arms softly the next moment, enveloping him in her warmth. He held her and caressed her as she cried on his chest.

The healer of his shattered heart...his Riya!

mujhko yeh jindagi lagti hain ajnabi

mujhko yeh jindagi lagti hain ajnabi

Edited by Aukview - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeethuEli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful OS.
You made me cry at the beginning and then you made me smile. You had portrayed the gradual changes so beautifully that I am not able to type anything. One of the enchanting works I have ever read on the forum๐Ÿ˜Š
shreya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
beautiful writing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well sobing simar dear
heart touching
love it
one of d finest wrk
claps
awesum potray..
title may be...
zindagi tere hazaron rang
or
choti si zindagi
ps. siha ?
life93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi dear๐Ÿค—...

beautifull  awesome brilliant work๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

u perfectly potrayed arjun's emotion...mujhko yeh zindagi lagati hai ajanabi

chaoon bho dhoop bhi har nayi pal hai hai nayi...

beautifull...plz continue soon...i want to read more plz๐Ÿค—
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww its very beautiful... superb...
love the way you have portrayed feelings and gradual changes over time...
beginning was beautiful yet very emotional and ending was lovely...
loved it to core...
ehmmbh_luvr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful is the word๐Ÿ˜Š...this one touched my heart๐Ÿ˜Š
His emotions were perfectly potrayed...n i loved the way sameer was a pillar of support for him throughout!
I could feel the pain vanishing n the determination to move on in life in that one hug with riya๐Ÿ˜Š
ur os n writing just made this beautiful song even more beautiful๐Ÿ‘
Hey any plans of continuing this one?...a part or two more?
amazing OS :) loved it
very well written
literally had tears in my eyes in the beginning
arjun's pain was described beautifully 
ending was lovely
the song was perfect for situation
thanks for the pm
Piya_Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely