Latest promos - Thought behind it...

luvera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I have been noticing a lot of topics being posted regarding the latest promos...
1st Promo : One where Madhu seems to be missing

2nd Promo : One where Madhu is in her Karwa Chaut getup and says something about fighting with anyone and everyone for his love... etc etc etc...

I also read that Colors Channel is planning to show repeat telecast of some "special episodes" of MEIEJ...

CONCLUSION : I think these promos are nothing to do with the future of Rishbala or MEIEJ, I think it is to do with the past... specifically just promotion of the repeat telecast of the special episodes.

I may be wrong... but that is the conclusion I have been able to draw from what has been put in front of me...

But hope I am wrong and that there will be some good Rishbala coochi-coo (for lack of a better term) moments in the coming week...

What do you think??? Actually pls tell me I am wrong... I need some good news...

Also here is the link for index of other stories/articles/polls etc..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3763862

Edited by luvera - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

orchid70 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I really miss the old Rishbala...especially their nok jokes...hope this track brings back their magic...
luvera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: orchid70

I really miss the old Rishbala...especially their nok jokes...hope this track brings back their magic...

So far the light at the end of the tunnel seems miles and miles away... Hopefully they speed things up... and the light draws nearer...
didlr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i've stoppedwatching the shw a looonnnggg tym ago:D

CLUELESS!
teju_g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I will love to see repeat telecast of some old episodes... but i am really enjoying new track of risbala😃 if time permits i will watch old as well as new episodes of MB
afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I'm missing my old magic of Rishbala..everything has been ruined after RK's betrayal..hope everything will be okay soon.
sarita23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
no i guess they r recycling the promo with new bg becos of actors schdle..both dvd r busy n launchng the show !!
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I'm not sure what was the purpose of the first promo... 

But as far as the second promo is concerned, it starts with when Madhu's getting dressed for KC ... but  where she says she'll fight against the world and his complicated heart looks recent
..Aliya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm possible..let's wait and see
philantus01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
may b u right but i hav'nt seen any such scene wher madhu says she ll fight wid his complicated heart...i hope its a new 😊promo Edited by philantus - 11 years ago