SingularlyGood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Actor Ayushmann Khurrana has been forced to confirm on Twitter that he is alive after becoming the latest victim of a death hoax.

The Nautanki Saala! star tweeted: I have been hearing some bizarre rumors about my demise. RIP rumor mongers. Thanks!

A report of Ayushmann having died in a snowboarding accident in Switzerland was published by Global Associated News, a website front for fakeawish.com that allows users to generate hoax death headlines for the celebrity of their choice. The report included details of the snowboarding accident, stating that Ayushmann had crashed into a tree.

Ayushmann is well and in Mumbai, clarified the actor's spokesperson in a statement to the press.

Ayushmann could take some cold comfort in the fact that he's in very good company. Celebrities who have previously died on Global Associated News include Hollywood stars Tom Hanks and Morgan Freeman, pop star Rihanna and even our very own Amitabh Bachchan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What a sadistic website. What fun is it in faking someone's death ðŸ˜•
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
i never knew about this news...!!...fun ke naam pe kis hadd tak chale jaate hain log...!
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ths is really sick and not fun at all
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nautanki.

To promote Nautanki Saala 🥱

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Purpose of the rumour mongers served and got the attention...
someone told me today that a friend of the servant who committed suicide at aayushmaan's house is behind this thing. though i hardly believe this. a news also came that aayushmaan used to beat that servant after drinking. that servant had served him since many years during the time of his struggle. i seriously don't not believe anything but...its weird how the dark gossip clouds surround bollywood only 
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

according to this website, not only ayushmaan but eddie murphy n jaden smith also died in snowboard accident. 
shame shame...very immature ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢
I tweeted to him...that he shud leave us wid some stock of his sperm..and and cockiness...as we don wanna lose such a great personality like him...he didnt reply... 😭    ðŸ˜† Edited by DHIN_CHAK - 11 years ago