Balam pichkari OS

shuruli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This is the first time i am writing please bear with my work i dont know it might turn out to be crap but still manage karlena friends 😆And yes really sorry Arakshi fans i dont intend to hurt ur feelings.

Backdrop:*Riya is back in Etf she was not dead in the bacteria saga but had went undercover for sik's info collecting mission so to kill her identity she had been shown dead to world. Now Arakshi have started getting close or more to say Sakshi has developed feelings for our akdu*
Holi celebration is full on in the air Etf has been invited by Dig coelho sir at his house party. Party started with full swing as usual the team Etf made a grand entry*except for Riya our late latiff* 😆 Choree in white kurtas,Rathore ji in rugged blue jeans and white shirt with folded cuffs and a full dammit look 😉 Ayesha the cutie hitler in white chudidar,Liza the specky's gal in white capri and white top n Sakshi the bubbly chubbly gal in a white full length skirt white long sleeveless top and a stoll over the neck 😛 And finally the one n only our Arjun sir in White shirt and a black jeans and how can i miss those Ray ban glares simple yet killer looks 😳
Back ground music startedwith a dhol bit and a old lady singing:
Balam pichkari jo tune mujhe maari   
Ke bole re zamana kharabi ho gayi
Mere angraja jo tera rang laga
toh sidhi sadhi chori sharabi ho gayi

Coelho sir welcomed the team at the same time we hear a peppy music bit starting and see a girl with a white hot pant and a full puffy top entering the party with a sweet dimple smile and with a new enchanting aura and attitude she has changed a lot but still is the same.

Coelho sir welcomed her as well and whole of the team had different expressions on their face on seeing her since it has been just a day of her arrival and solving of sik's case and they haven't had proper talk with her though the team had talks with Riya but only related to case no personal talks yet, questions seemed floating in everyone's mind team stood there giving different looks and expressions😃
Back to track the girl was none other than Riya*by now u people would have guessed how stupid of me*. She started humming the lyrics 😉 Itna maza kyun aa raha hai tune hawa mein bhaang milaya
Itna maza kyun araha hai tune hawa mein bhaang milaya

She went humming towards choree and they being the three musketiers forgetting the tension and confusing situation *afteral holi hai bhai* started dancing with her. Riya applied colour on their faces but dodged herself when choree approached her with colours.
Next she moved towards Arjun humming and enacting
''Itna nasha kyun ho raha hai
Ankhon se mitha tune khilaya''

She winked at him dancing to the bits.

PS:sorry to stop randomly but just wanted to know whether you would like me continue this story or should i stop? Please give your opinion be good or bad i will appreciate them.
If response is good i will continue soon

Thank u,
Debanshee😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

great start :) loved it
riya is alive :) great
looking forward to read it
continue soon
DesiiiDivaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice start. Please continue😊
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Debi dear
wow
welcum to writer adda lol
superb start
gud title..
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey superb start yr...
yayy riya is alive...
loved it... but aise point pe stop...
continue soon... eagerly waiting for the next part...
crazynanulims thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey nice one. Continue it.
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
At first,Welcome to the world of Arjun Forum.
Now,abt ur story.

IT WAS GREAT.
YAY...
RIYA IS ALIVE...
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY.
THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS STORY,COZ,ITS MY FAVORITE SONG,NOWADAYS.
DO CONTINUE.
Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice start
yehhh riya is alive
does arjun have feelings for shakshi? or just shakshi?
cont soon
Edited by madmadona - 11 years ago
hellomotto369 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice start!! do continue!!
Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow.
I loved the story so far!
Please do continue it... hopefully soon!

Ariya all the way!   ðŸ˜‰