Hats Off Farhan Khan & Sanaya Irani :)

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
I Loved Them In The Last Scene . They Have Chemistry For Sure :) It Will Take Some Time, But They Look Good Together 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
this is the best episode by far .. πŸ‘
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
^^ Episodes Are Getting With Each Episode 😳
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I just love that last scene not the part where he saved her I find it too tacky.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree they do have chemistry ,i felt it last friday's epi nd today too! hyeee❀️
GeoS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GodhuliLogon

this is the best episode by far .. πŸ‘

This is just beginningπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah i also loved today's epi and chan Man scene allot... this jodi gonna rock the screen 😊
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree, everyone who hasn't been impressed with FK so far needs to watch today's episode for these two. I felt there was a spark even in the first scene Sanan had together and put it down to Sanaya's ability to compensate for others and make them look good. Today FK was good in his own right and I am totally looking forward to major fireworks between them. I thought the song was too intense for the situation and point in the relationship but Sanan were able to overcome that and portray everything in the right perspective.
The only thing I didn't understand was why they changed the restroom signs.
SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaya100

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Totally agree, everyone who hasn't been impressed with FK so far needs to watch today's episode for these two. I felt there was a spark even in the first scene Sanan had together and put it down to Sanaya's ability to compensate for others and make them look good. Today FK was good in his own right and I am totally looking forward to major fireworks between them. I thought the song was too intense for the situation and point in the relationship but Sanan were able to overcome that and portray everything in the rightperspective.</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">The only thing I didn't understand was why they changed the restroom signs.</font>

I guess so dat Manav cud hide in d male restroom n wudnt be accused of entering d female restroom πŸ˜†
shillu.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just watching this show for sanny I love sanny a lot