SS: Lost Love in Lost Memories Part 4 (19 April)

CrazyCryztal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi guys !!!

Well I was just reading a book and got an idea for this ss.

It is mix of ideas from that book (Timeline) and an the os Lonely
Swan by ruthlessqueen ( if you don't want me use ideas from your os do tell me)

Actually I m not very good at writing and after seeing amazing
writers on the forum I think I m horrible.

So if anyone wants to volunteer to write the story I would b
glad to share my idea.

If nobody volunteers than I would try writing it. It won't b
vry long.

And if I write it I won't b able to update earlier than a
week (it may also take long).

Bcoz I m a science student in 12th standard and
preparing for NEET(coaching and all) so I wont get much time''.

This is not exactly a chapter but just to give the SS a
start ( actually I cannot write very long)

Hi everyone I m Madhubala Shamsher Malik. You can call me
madhu. Well if u see my life I m actually lonely. Well I have family but I m
not allowed to meet them. Want to know why! Well bcoz i live with people who
have lost their memory and I m one of them (as my family told me 2 months
back that i had lost my memory for last 7 years). Well i don't at all think that i have lost my memory!!! I remember all my friends. But all I remember (after getting a degree) is hitting something really hard on my head. Nothing
else after that.

And if I would continue to tell my doctor this same line
which I had been speaking for the last 2 months I m sure this time he would be frustrated.
Although he is not like that.

My doctor is a very nice person and has a golden heart. He
has the biggest heart anyone could have in the world but but but he hardly
showed what he felt. In fact he can be rude !!! I know that bcoz I was
observing him very carefully when he was talking to some patient and after the
patient had left. Well I know your next question would be why was I observing him.
To be frank Dr. Rishab Kundra is really very handsome. Half of the time when he
asks me question during the daily checkup I m staring at him. And most of the
times he notices it (embarrassed).

(end of madhu's pov)

The hospital is located at a very beautiful place in shimla.
It has an old looking building near that place which is incidently the headquarters
of the ITC company. Not heard of it ??? Well the company is to be kept a secret
and may be that's why the building doesn't look like that of a company working
in physics(not disclosed to the world). How is this International Technology
Company gonna effect their lives just wait and watch !!!

How was it ??? I know I have a weird idea abt the ITC.

I would continue only if u want me to. So plz like and comment😳

And if anybody has guessed what ITC has to do plz keep it a
secret.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

INDEX

Part 1: Jealous Madhu

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/80627209

Part 2: Desperate Mother

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3535019?pn=5

Part 3: I Am With You

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/80863029

PART 4: Love You

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/81036301

Edited by aakriti18 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saijahnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
nice start.continue soon...
add me to ur pm list...😊
CrazyCryztal thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai.janu350

nice start.continue soon...
add me to ur pm list...😊

Thanks πŸ˜Š
Sent you buddy request πŸ˜‰
-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome start..Continue soon..!!
CrazyCryztal thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilnasheen

Awesome start..Continue soon..!!

thanks 😊

bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
sounds interesting...continue soon
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks u ..so much
plzcontinue
CrazyCryztal thumbnail

Hey guys thanks for your likes and comments.
Here goes part 1

PART 1: Jealous Madhu

This is the best time of the day, chit chatting with my room mates. Wait a second the best time is when i m with rk..
"Tina what abt your family?? Do you hv siblings??? Coz i hv and hv tolerated their naughty tactics for a long time !!! I tell u these kids cannot b tolerated" said kady.
"Don't say that!!!" tina sounded offended "even i hv a younger brother. Even he is naughty but kids are supposed to b naughty and i like that with him i feel energised!! Madhu??? Why aren't u supporting me???"
"Oh ya!!! I hv an elder sister nd i love didu a lot!! I shared everything with her, even my secrets !! I miss my family..." madhu sighed.
"Hey family reminds me of something?? They are insisting that i should get married." said tina almost excited.
"And whom do u want to get married to?? Tell me what do want in ur parter. I would look for a hot, sexy player with lots nd lots of money" said kady. What else could you expect from her. She is one of those despo bimbos looking for man with money nd looks. That's why i dont like her.
"No kady its not like that. I wanted it to be RK but you know..."
First i was jealous as to how she took my rk's name but then i got suspicious... "You know... What????" i asked.
"Don't tell me madhu you don't know!!!" shouted kady.
" And what is that i dont know ???"
"That RK is married!!!" exclaimed tina surprised.
"How can u say that???" there was a sense of insecurity in my voice.
"C'mon madz havnt u noticed his wedding ring???" Oh! I hate kady for whatever she says. 
Now my subject of jealousy shifted from tina to RK's wife. All my hopes were shattered.
Just then the nurse informed that the Dr. has called me to his cabin.I didn't want to go now. But i had to go !!
I knocked his cabin's door. "May i come in doctor?". His gaze immediately shifted from the files he was investigating to the source of the voice. Well thats me!! 
"Come in" i entered and sat on the chair in front of him. I didn't know what i was feeling. Jealous of his wife, attracted to him and at the same time tried to tell my self again and again that he was MARRIED!!! 
"Miss Malik!!!!" his voice seemed as if he had been speaking for a while. I suddenly straightened my back and took myself out of my dreamworld. Oh god!!! How can he affect me so much???
Before he could say anything a peon called him. There was someone to meet him.
He excused himself and left.
(Outside the cabin)
 "Ishan please try to understand you cannot meet her now. She is not prepared!! I told you not to visit the hospital." RK was angry, worried, concerned all at the same time.
"Please let me meet her. It had been a long time. Please" That soft voice could have persuaded RK but he controlled himself and sent him back.
Here madhu was waiting for him. She saw a photoframe kept on the table and reached out to turn it. "Click.." She heard the door open and in a reflex pulled her hand back.
"So, miss malik. How are you now. Would you like to update me??? I hope you have something new to tell me." His voice!! I love it.He is so sweet and caring. Don't know why but I feel that he is more caring towards me than towards others. Was he attracted to me?? Wait a second madhu he is married and don't forget that. Try not to be attracted towards him. But how was that possible??? I have been dreaming day and night about him for the last two months. I cannot stop thinking about him. I cannot see him with someone else. He is mine. But madhu he is married !!! Am I jealous?? Ofcourse I am.

"Miss Malik!!!"

Wow he has a lovely voice. If he had not said that last line...the last line oh god what would i tell him. He expects me to answer everyday when he asks the same ques and i have the same standard answer to it which i repeated again...
"Hmm. I was walking straight...straight...and...and i hit something !!! A car!!"
He must be irritated. I mean if i was at his place i wud hv thrown the patient out.

Don't why he didn't do that to me. Does he like me?? No. He has patience. Yes madhu he has a lot of patience. Doctors should have patience. But wait isn't patience something which patients should have.
(end of madhu's pov)

"No improvements!!!" RK thought. He was not satisfied with her progress. It should not have been this slow. He was worried.
"Shall i leave" Rk noticed something different in her voice. 
She was never so willing to leave. Infact she wanted to stay for long. He had caught her many times staring at him. She always wanted to extend the conversation so that she could stay with him for a longer time. But this time it was different. RK had not even properly started with her daily checkup. "Shall i leave Dr." she repeated again.

"Can you wait for a few more minutes Mss. Malik. I need to go through your brain scan."

While he was going through her scan he wassecretly throwing glances at her but to his surprise everytime  he found her looking here and there. She looked everywhere except at him.

Now she was getting restless. "I don't think I have anything to do here doctor. So if you are done with your analysis shall I leave"

"Hah.. Ya you can" RK was startled by her voice. She was rude!! The voice which had always been so sweet could be this harsh'he had never expected that. She was ignoring him. But why?? This was a question ringing in his mind.

Madhu was staying away from rk bcoz she knew that she would not be able to control her feelings in his vicinity. She had done a lot to explain her and make herself understand that she and RK are not made for each other but still the jealousy was not leaving her. She ignored him evertime and everywhere. This was not unnoticed by rk. Earlier she passed her sweet smiles whenever their eyes met but now she was rude!!! He wanted to find the reason.He had to find it !!!

That night madhu suddenly woke up !!! She was breathing heavily. She couldn't say anything except "My kid!! I have a kid!! I want my kid"

Precap: Madhu searching for her kid.

So guys how was this one ???
Do hit like and comment !!! 
They are very precious for me...

Edited by aakriti18 - 11 years ago
abika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice
thanks for pm
cont soon
take_a_hint thumbnail