Arhi FF#5: Desert Heat *New Thread pg 155*

TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TinaEskay thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

TinaEskay thumbnail

Khushi Kumari Gupta-- Sanaya Irani

An innocent, stunning 18 year old whose once vibrant spirit and spunk has diminished following her parent's ill-fated deaths. Yet the embers of her courage and strength still remain burning. Will a certain Raizada awaken her in all ways? Will he show her the heights of passion and love?

Arnav Singh Raizada--- Barun Sobti

Known as the 'Dark Prince' 25 year old ASR is brooding, rugged, and uttterly masculine as he carries the weight of an old legacy and the responsibility of the north reaches on his lone shoulders. He's been focused on a single mission since childhood, but will a certain girl change everything? Will she show him that there is more to life than pain and hardship--something beautiful and magical?

Nani--- Jayshree T.

ASR's only real family. As his grandmother, she has not only shaped him into the man he is, but also provided him with constant guidance. She is known throughout the north reaches for aiding all those who seek her help. Caring and resilient, she has witnessed much through her aged eyes and knows best what her 'Chote' needs--even if he does not.

Aarti Gupta--Divyanka Tripathi

Aarti was Khushi's young mother who tragically died long ago through no fault of her own. She doted on her young daughter and was expecting her second child (as prologue hints). Her old payals (anklets) are Khushi's most cherished possessions.

Ram Kumar Gupta--Mohit Raina

Khushi's father always placed his family's well-being above everything. Sadly, he could not change fate and died at a young age along with his beloved wife. Khushi has fond memories of his loving nature and infectious laughter. 

Aunt (Diya Pratap)--Eva Grover

Cruel and manipulative, she is the true 'viper,' a name she so often calls her neice. She deeply resents her dead sister, Aarti Gupta, and that hatred was passed onto innocent Khushi, dampening her spirit.

Uncle--Deepak Qazir

A banker by profession, he loves his gold and investments first and foremost, followed by his wife, Diya and daughter, Simran.

Simran--Ashnoor Kaur 

Sweet and angelic, 10 year old Simran was raised by Khushi more than her own parents. She loves her dear cousin and tutor very much and is waiting for the day they reunite.

Aman--Shaleen Bhanot

Arnav's closest friend and Old Mathur's youngest nephew. He has been alongside ASR on every adventure in the desert. Considerate and sincere, he is a devoted friend and advisor.

Maya--Drashti Dhami

Straightforward and mystical, Maya is known by many names: healer, psychic, witch.. But for Khushi, she is simply a true friend. Maya has not so secretly loved Aman since childhood. Now if only the thickheaded, bearded man would accept her wholeheartedly: magic, gifts, love and all..

Taj--Karan Wahi

Mischievous and carefree, Taj is the youngest member of ASR's group at age 19. His jokes and stories liven up the trail. He is also quite popular with the ladies of Rajasthan, although not as much as the Dark Prince (but he's working on that:)

Imran--Iqbal Khan

Another of the men: Imran is quiet and reflective, and has stories of his own to tell.  Earn his trust and he might just reveal something interesting..

Raj--Karanvir Boar

Known for his no-nonsense attitude, Raj is Taj's older brother and the one most fervently involved in the group's mission. His ultimate dream is to see Aakash and Shyam destroyed and ASR in his rightful place.

Akash Singh Raizada--Akshay Dogra 

As the so-called 'HRH Maharaja of Raizada,' Aakash is pompous and reckless. Raised in a world of unfathomable luxury unlike his older half-brother, he is used to getting his way. Khushi, Arnav, and the gang have all earned his wrath.

Manorma Singh Raizada--Utkarsha Naik

Loud and ambitious, Manorma was once a lowly courtesan who rose to become Anil Singh Raizada's second wife. She loves her high position in the palace.

Shyam Jha--Abhaas Mehta

Cunning, smart and manipulative; some would say Shyam is more in tune with the changing landscape of Rajasthan than his best friend, Aakash.

Nafisa Aunty--Waheeda Rehman

The matriarch of the Khan family, Nafisa Aunty saw Khushi raised from birth and loved her like a grand-daughter. Has a well-known love for kheer.

Lavanya--Sana Khan

The beautiful gypsy girl that has always had an eye for ASR.

Old Mathur-- Kulbhushan Kharbanda

Arnav's dead mother's oldest and most loyal servant. He moved to the north reaches with his family when the new heir was named. He also happens to be Aman's great-uncle.

(note: more characters will be added as story continues)

(note 2: notice no Anjali..sry Anjali-fans but she was annoying me in the real show when I wrote this so I deleted her character)

Edited by TINA! - 11 years ago
TinaEskay thumbnail

TinaEskay thumbnail
Old ch Moved to blog
TinaEskay thumbnail

(will be added to as story continues)

Amma=mother Babuji=father Beta=son/child Bindi=decoration placed between eyebrows Bitiya=daughter Chote='small one'/nickname Ghagra Choli/Lehenga Choli=traditional two piece dress consisting of long skirt and top Didi=older sister Haveli=manor Kheer=rice pudding Jalebi=syrupy dessert Jiji=sister Maharaja=king Masi= aunt, specifically refers to mother's sister Namaste= literally 'salutations to you,' a common greeting Nani=grandmother on mother's side Pallu/dupatta=long cloth/train Pandit=priest Payal=anklet Rajkumar=Prince Rajkumari=Princess 

I do try to write with minimal Hindi so anyone can easily read my stories, but some words just can't be helped, especially since this is a historical romance

I only PM those who comment. If something happens and you're unable to, please pm me. I do realize that work, school, or sickness can happen to any of us. Silent readers can follow me through my blog (link on profile page), although I would like to hear your thoughts too.

New Readers: Send a buddy request and comment regularly. I remove everyone else.

I've capped my PM list at 600 and edit it all the time. Thanks to the new readers who are pm'ing me with name of someone on my buddy list not actively commenting. I will verify it but yeah that saves me time. 

Taz.roxox thumbnail
The 7th one is mine!! Edited by Taz.roxox - 11 years ago
MissNadia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res

hey Congratulation on the new thread👏
loving the teaser 😳
can't wait for the chapter😊
eagerly waiting... 😉