Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
they havent had any romantic scenes look i remember that qh actress started people were kg fans bashing her so look now people accepted her
FascinatingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Catz-

And they have 0 chemistry..I wish Varun or Vatsal was lead

it's your opinion
me I love their chemistry just in pics,,,and they will rock in future,,,+they did not get any romantic scene
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
chemistry takes time some have it straight away some take ages
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: khanrocks

they havent had any romantic scenes look i remember that qh actress started people were kg fans bashing her so look now people accepted her

qh actress is nt dat bad also she can act..whateve leave it.
We can't change eachother's opinion
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Just report this topic guys before things get worst!
heart1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

what if someone judged you like that? based on your appearances? would you like it? no right?

then please be human and stop talking about others like this.

Originally posted by: dididumb

If there is one person that I feel should go to Bollywood leaving television for purely selfish reasons, it is Farhan khan, cause may be this is the only way to get rid of the below average in everything be it looks or acting talent hero. Sorry bashers but this is a democratic world where everyone is entitled to wish for things they want.

You should appreciate that I don't want him out on the streets but in movies and far away from Sanaya, may be then the production house finds a better looking guy with reasonable acting skills opposite my favourite artist. Love you sunny baby plz forgive me for this wish but the guy has zero chemistry with you and puch puch too. 😳

spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
True, I don't feel any chemistry between them but it doesn't mean we should write him off!! Give him a chance!! But this show is not all about chemistry anyway so no big deal for me!! 😊 It's just a light-hearted show!! 😊 But yes, he does need to work a little harder in his acting!! I'm sure he will and he will have to!! 😉😆

Shreya
goguma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
their chemistry may not be as electrifying as the one she shared with her prev co-star,
but lets give him the benefit of the doubt,
and lets grant sanaya her wish for us to spare farhan, give him time and he'll rock it! 😊
bluesz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So u are wishing for farhan to get BW movies..Looks like u are a big fan of farhan..bcz ppl dont wish for someone if they dont like them..u are loving farhan more than anyone in this forum.
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Please present your opinions in a more respectful manner and refrain from bashing. Topic closed for inciting remarks, bashing and fighting.
ChCh DT