I wish Farhan khan gets a film

terribletwist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
If there is one person that I feel should go to Bollywood leaving television for purely selfish reasons, it is Farhan khan, cause may be this is the only way to get rid of the below average in everything be it looks or acting talent hero. Sorry bashers but this is a democratic world where everyone is entitled to wish for things they want.
You should appreciate that I don't want him out on the streets but in movies and far away from Sanaya, may be then the production house finds a better looking guy with reasonable acting skills opposite my favourite artist. Love you sunny baby plz forgive me for this wish but the guy has zero chemistry with you and puch puch too. 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Would you stop this please!

*Post reported to the mod* And I think they have chemistry it's just about to get started sorry but your find your post irritating.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
And it's the weekend please spare the poor forum!
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
funny you should say that hes already working on a film pus hes a goodlooking guy
terribletwist thumbnail
😉

Originally posted by: SimplyPriceless

Would you stop this please!

*Post reported to the mod* And I think they have chemistry it's just about to get started sorry but your find your post irritating.

As I said its a democratic world and being a mature person I don't find your irritation irritating😆 so have a good day but my opinion stays the same.
quboolhai_1fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I just started watching chanchan n i find the lead actor good looking. I think its unreasonable to judge their chemistry as they havnt been involved in any romantic scenes yet. He will improve.
khanrocks thumbnail
look at qh actress she went far didnt she
terribletwist thumbnail

Originally posted by: khanrocks

funny you should say that hes already working on a film pus hes a goodlooking guy

Thanks dear for telling me that my wish has a chance to be fulfilled. So,so happy to hear that, may God give him success in films he is tailor made for Bollywood.
khanrocks thumbnail
hes going nowhere half of the forum accepted him already
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
dididumb - Check your scrap I don't fell like explaining it here