Views

Users

Frequent Posters

summerchild thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

^i swear! EXACTLY! LOL

i guess NJ wasnt getting much attention so she just threw a bomb with this, im sure this'll get shelved before it even starts because the script isnt complete and the hype is like the drama's already halfway though.
I love NJ... but this technique is something i fail to understand 😳
i mean WHO does that man?
everyone has a twitter, everyone has an FB, but umm, they dont go on about how and what their proj will be and who'll be in it. Yeh baaten arent told out loud, esp in social media before its like totally finalized, plus shes a trusted source, so people wont even take it as a rumor! -_-

YES! Oh my God!
She started posting about it around the start of the year. I think at this point the expectations are SO high, the way she describes the show is like it's something that will completely revolutionize Pakistani TVs, and the whole EPIC love thing. She's got massive hopes up! But now people are saying she wants HM and FS endgame, which will literally kill all of us.
She even got her brother to vouch for the script being different. I mean yaar, pehle khatam tou kar lou isey! And she keeps talking about Haissam calling bout the script and stuff, and then goes days without talking about it. -__-
I just hope we aren't left with something terribly disappointing.
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Jus want FM together in a show !!
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: summerchild

YES! Oh my God!
She started posting about it around the start of the year. I think at this point the expectations are SO high, the way she describes the show is like it's something that will completely revolutionize Pakistani TVs, and the whole EPIC love thing. She's got massive hopes up! But now people are saying she wants HM and FS endgame, which will literally kill all of us.
She even got her brother to vouch for the script being different. I mean yaar, pehle khatam tou kar lou isey! And she keeps talking about Haissam calling bout the script and stuff, and then goes days without talking about it. -__-
I just hope we aren't left with something terribly disappointing.

Very true ... ! I mean if she doesn't care about the fanx then it's all Zero 4 us Just disppointment nothing else .. !
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The funny part is me and Sana were discussing how it maybe FS and HM by reading her tweets...like it was a guess
She hasn't even told anything and now people believe this to be true and already they are 100% sure that it is HM lol
Yeah, I do agree that she is over hyping it...I mean Mahirah was supposedly doing DeS too but she couldn't because of family issues so 6 months before the project starts how can we be sure who is in it?
we can only make assumptions🤔
summerchild thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..-Raindrops-..

The funny part is me and Sana were discussing how it maybe FS and HM by reading her tweets...like it was a guess

She hasn't even told anything and now people believe this to be true and already they are 100% sure that it is HM lol
Yeah, I do agree that she is over hyping it...I mean Mahirah was supposedly doing DeS too but she couldn't because of family issues so 6 months before the project starts how can we be sure who is in it?
we can only make assumptions🤔

Thing is, she still hasn't said anything. But a few people said that initially she tweeted how HumayunMahira and FawadSanam were her favorite pairs. And according to Sana, she's really close to Humayun, too. Magar mere samajh mein yeh nahin aata ke agar she already announced her favorite pairings and all four are already casted, how is she managing to go about the 'element of surprise'?
Honestly, at this point, I think we're all so desperate to know that we're going by NJ's months old tweets, but I honestly don't believe anything just yet. For all we know, she's had a change of heart and wants FM together now. 😆
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
LEts see if FK even does it😳
I wonder has she even approached them properly
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Barring one guy on twitter and NJ herself, other people don't rave about it either.
Basically it's just Nadia who after a few weeks or days mentions her script and how epic it'll be 😳
This is why don't hope too much or expect anything. Heartbreaks hurt.
Alu- thumbnail
Why would she lie though about the cast
though if its on Geo it will be terrible😔
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aluu

Why would she lie though about the cast

though if its on Geo it will be terrible😔

It probably will be Geo or ARY.
Alu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

It probably will be Geo or ARY.

👎🏼
For Geo to have a hit show it needs a really good writer we saw how dumb ashq was😳

Man!! Just hope her story is good and the cast makes up