Frequent Posters

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

^ my sentiments exactly.

NJ said she loves em. i have no words.

Where did she say that ?πŸ˜•
I am thinking that Humayun and Mahira may well be the actual leads of the show considering she mostly talks about themπŸ˜•
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..-Raindrops-..

Where did she say that ?πŸ˜•
I am thinking that Humayun and Mahira may well be the actual leads of the show considering she mostly talks about themπŸ˜•

Admin on FB told me she read it. I recall her writing about FS being together on twitter previously so then it would be HM.
summerchild thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..-Raindrops-..

Sadaf Fawad are looking very cute in these pics 😳

I don't want Mahirah to be casted opposite Humayun again...It is a nightmare ...It will be better if she doesn't do this if that is what they want to do

I have a feeling they're going to screw us all over.
Ugh. With pairings like this, no one's going to walk out satisfied.
People shipping FM won't watch FS, and I don't even know who would ship Humayun with either of the two girls. -_-
BlackStar. thumbnail
NJ's scripts almost done! She's trying to finish it in upcoming days.
Might shoot in September!
BlackStar. thumbnail
Humayun does NOT look like a hero anymore. Especially when Mahira or Sanam have to be paired with him.
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Edited by Rock-Star - 11 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yes! its going to be a mess like KPKP was, it still was better, this would suck that ways 😳
did she mention about the channel? trust me if its something like Geo/ARY or prettymuch anything except Hum TV, this show is going to flop bigtime! :P
summerchild thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

yes! its going to be a mess like KPKP was, it still was better, this would suck that ways 😳

did she mention about the channel? trust me if its something like Geo/ARY or prettymuch anything except Hum TV, this show is going to flop bigtime! :P

I know right! I have a feeling Nadia's over-hyping it. I mean, the script's barely done but everyone's on about how brilliant it is. -__-
People were so impressed by Neeyat's cast before it was aired, too, and that turned out to be a massive disaster. πŸ₯±
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^i swear! EXACTLY! LOL
i guess NJ wasnt getting much attention so she just threw a bomb with this, im sure this'll get shelved before it even starts because the script isnt complete and the hype is like the drama's already halfway though.
I love NJ... but this technique is something i fail to understand 😳
i mean WHO does that man?
everyone has a twitter, everyone has an FB, but umm, they dont go on about how and what their proj will be and who'll be in it. Yeh baaten arent told out loud, esp in social media before its like totally finalized, plus shes a trusted source, so people wont even take it as a rumor! -_-
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0