Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

^i totally agree, Afsheen

and you know what? shes so down to earth and humble and innocent... she doesnt have that 'celebrity' wala touch... i mean shes so decent and NORMAL to listen to... i mean u know leaving it all to luck, and baar baar being moodest and stuff... i mean she actually genuinely makes you smile!

Even Faisal was shocked when she was praising Saba and Amina ,This is why He asked about competition and all.I am not a fan of Mahira But she has an amazing personality.She is honest ,humble and adorable.
-Maha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

The one with RJ Sophie? If only she let him talk because he was in a really good mood there.

yea πŸ˜† But still I think that interview was much better thn his other interviews in different morning shows.

-Maha- thumbnail
I miss HS day :( now i dont have anything to discuss about.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Maha-

Even Faisal was shocked when she was praising Saba and Amina ,This is why He asked about competition and all.I am not a fan of Mahira But she has an amazing personality.She is honest ,humble and adorable.

yeaah! thats what! he was like Dnt you take them as competition? and she straight away denied! Thats soo humble and modest of her yaar! i really appreciate that!
you're not an MK fan!? 😳 πŸ€” thats a shocker πŸ˜† :P
i thought u were always on the same list as us :P
and yes, shes all that 😳 and much more ☺️
i cant wait for HUM AWARDS 😳
serendipity. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maha-

yup Thats y I Cant watch HS episodes and JPJ segments again 😭
flirting flow main type howa so ignore it πŸ˜† but they discussed about few eng TV series

which one which one?! :D
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

^i totally agree, Afsheen

and you know what? shes so down to earth and humble and innocent... she doesnt have that 'celebrity' wala touch... i mean shes so decent and NORMAL to listen to... i mean u know leaving it all to luck, and baar baar being moodest and stuff... i mean she actually genuinely makes you smile!

Reenooo! i miss talking to u abt MK yaar! n yea she's so genuine n cutee...her smile, her way of talking..everything is Adorablee<3

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maha, Reeno i agree wid u both...nowadays ppl only admire the old artists whnever they'r asked about their inspiration..'
the other day i was watching Shagufta Ijaz n Saba Qamar on Nadia Khan show n they also took names of all the senior artists..ppl hardly mention their their own competitors
so that is a big thing!
Edited by Rabz_14 - 11 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

Reenooo! i miss talking to u abt MK yaar! n yea she's so genuine n cutee...her smile, her way of talking..everything is Adorablee<3

I MISS THE WHOLEE OF YOUUU!! πŸ€—
yes, MK
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Any new promo's for Hum Awards?
-Maha- thumbnail

yeaah! thats what! he was like Dnt you take them as competition? and she straight away denied! Thats soo humble and modest of her yaar! i really appreciate that!
you're not an MK fan!? 😳 πŸ€” thats a shocker πŸ˜† :P
i thought u were always on the same list as us :P
and yes, shes all that 😳 and much more ☺️
i cant wait for HUM AWARDS 😳

You need a lot of courage to accept that others are better thn you,even when you are getting so much success and has such huge fan base.
Something is wrong with me :/ i never become fan of actresses πŸ˜†
but yea I loveee FM and this is why i always support Mahira.& no doubt that she has amazing personality and you just cant ignore or dislike her.