Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

And then he got dizzy himself 😆

I remember when Mahira came with Marina Khan to JPJ once they were shooting HS at that time and she mentioned how Fawad's accent would go so punjabi because AA was recent at that time and she would have to remind him. And his accent is very strong punjabi-ish in some scenes of HS.
Too bad I saw this interview after HS released otherwise I would've desperately waited for the drama instead of being shocked by the promo's ke yeh kaunsa naya drama aa raha hai.

Oh I actually knew about it from the beginning but I was not too excited at that time...I never thought Mahirah and Fawad will look so great together in fact initially I was annoyed because I thought Fawad will never look good with anyone except Sanam Baloch at that time
The first time I saw FM's picture and promos together that is when I actually thought they look good together and that they'll make the perfect Khisher
Oh and you remember how Mahirah said how everyone was from english medium so Mahira said Party in like a burger way so Sarmad said Khirad Jo hai woh Hyderabad se ata woh party nahi karta 😆 and than she said how Sarmad was like kissi ko Urdu nahi ati than Fawad goes like Mera Urdu bohut acha hai or something and Sarmad was like 😆
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Waddup!?
Omggg u guys reminded me of those bloopers and that freakin awesome jpj epiii ❤️ ahhh anyways, lol, oh god those bloopers... That amazing chemistry that FM share offscreen, they probably werent comfy in the begininng but they got extremelty comfy later. The way they used to narrate whatever happened on sets was AHHMAZINGG.
Im gonna watch it again
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
do u guys remember FAK's radio interview ? when he was launching his lawn and he did that Int to promote his brand.
He was totally a different person there ,the way he was laughing ,flirting ,discussing his favorite shows and all.
I want to share the link but YT is banned here
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The one with RJ Sophie? If only she let him talk because he was in a really good mood there.
summerchild thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woaaah, all those FM moments listed down just made me go to la-la land.
Fangirlingg now. Someone needs to get these two to do an interview together where there's a decent host, who actually lets them talk instead of saying everything.

serendipity. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maha-

do u guys remember FAK's radio interview ? when he was launching his lawn and he did that Int to promote his brand.
He was totally a different person there ,the way he was laughing ,flirting ,discussing his favorite shows and all.
I want to share the link but YT is banned here

😳 YT IS STILL BANNED THERE?!
godd! :P 😆
umm, i dont remember him flirting OR mentioning his favourite shows for that matter.
WHY AM I LOST? 🤔
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yea i was remembering that FK radio interview the other day...when he said that he n Mahira got along well wid eachother at the end of HS 😳

n i just watched Mahira's iv...great to see her again..Mahira is just very unique from other actresses...she's so cute, innocent n humble...i wanna hug herr <33
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
n yea i saw the 'Abhi tou main jawaan hoon' promo yesterday...i Lovedd how Bushra said Fawad aur Mahira KHAN :D
serendipity. thumbnail
^i totally agree, Afsheen
and you know what? shes so down to earth and humble and innocent... she doesnt have that 'celebrity' wala touch... i mean shes so decent and NORMAL to listen to... i mean u know leaving it all to luck, and baar baar being moodest and stuff... i mean she actually genuinely makes you smile!
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

😳 YT IS STILL BANNED THERE?!
godd! :P 😆
umm, i dont remember him flirting OR mentioning his favourite shows for that matter.
WHY AM I LOST? 🤔

yup Thats y I Cant watch HS episodes and JPJ segments again 😭
flirting flow main type howa so ignore it 😆 but they discussed about few eng TV series