Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

I totally agree with the first bit.
But ZGH will most likely have an after show so you can expect a few moments there with Sanam perhaps. They might even show bloopers.
But like Mahira said FK in a good mood is funloving... I don't think Fawad is shy to the extreme. I mean when he's in a nice mood he is fun. Example, the JPJ transmission or HS bloopers.

Well he is generally shy in front of people except for when he is on stage singing πŸ˜†...Yeah maybe off camera he is not that shy or he takes time to open up to people but when he does then he is fun
Actually I am generally shy with other people but if I get to know someone than I talk a lot and do a lot of masti πŸ˜† but in public I can never be that open like some of my other friends
I feel Fawad has a similar problem he is shy in public 😳
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..-Raindrops-..

SS Fawad can never behave like Faisal or Fahad/Ahsan off screen...he has a completely different personality to them but I was just saying that I have seen Fawad much lively in his interview with Mahirah than he generally is...I have seen him joke with Mahira or tease her...that coming from a shy person is a lot.

Having said that Fawad is not the kind who is going to make best friends with his co stars or with crew...he is a very serious, quiet person in real life and a complete professional

Of course dude. I'm a Fawad fanatic ..I know what kind person he is in his interviews. I've seen and heard them all. πŸ˜†

Fawad will never behave like Ahsan and Faisal because he has his own personality. & I don't want him to behave like someone who he's not..but that's not my point. My point is I never saw the big deal in Fawad & Mahira offscreen especially when Mahira looks great with so many other people in her interviews...and I'm saying that ONLY because of what I saw between her and Faisal. If tomorrow she hits it off even better with Adeel..then I'd say the same. I can understand people loving them onscreen because they did have chemistry onscreen. They clicked onscreen and even I agree..but I'm sorry, offscreen it's different when I see them. Of course with Fawad as we're all saying..he hardly comes in interviews so we have one interview of Sanam Saeed-Fawad vs a few Fawad & Mahira interviews..and that's it.

I'm not asking Fawad to be someone who he's not..I'm saying we can't compare him with many actresses offscreen like we can with Mahira and actors offscreen.

I do think there was more chemistry offscreen between Mahira-Fawad than Mahira-Sanam Saeed..though Sanam Saeed and Fawad hardly were asked about each other and it was just one interview..but if we can make a comparison between these two pairs offscreen..then how can we not look forward to seeing how Fawad would look with other actresses offscreen to further make comparisons πŸ˜•?

As I said..the fact that I'm even saying something good about Mahira (which I hardly do)..shows my genuine opinion here. I may not be the majority..but then again that's just how I see it...you guys are free to disagree.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It probably does take him time to open up to people... I mean Naveen said he was mostly serious and quiet, to which Fawad's like really, but then she said it doesn't mean he's angry or something. I guess he just likes keeping to himself. I think Naveen was wayy too quiet though... Especially if Fawad said she took proffesionalism a bit too seriously πŸ˜†
Raindrops. thumbnail
I was thinking How can he act in romantic scenes so effortlessly even though he is reserved πŸ€”
BlackStar. thumbnail

I was thinking How can he act in romantic scenes so effortlessly even though he is reservedπŸ€”

He said romance is most difficult to do for him.
I remember Sarmad saying how immature FK and MK were while doing romance in HS. He said dono paaglon ki tarha hasi jaa rahain hain, giggling blushing like little girls going crazy over merely just taking a pin out.

But one thing I like about FK is his discomfort is never visible in romantic scenes. He's at so much ease.
Raindrops. thumbnail

He said romance is most difficult to do for him.
I remember Sarmad saying how immature FK and MK were while doing romance in HS. He said dono paaglon ki tarha hasi jaa rahain hain, giggling blushing like little girls going crazy over merely just taking a pin out.

But one thing I like about FK is his discomfort is never visible in romantic scenes. He's at so much ease.

OH yes that scene was in the bloopers too πŸ˜†...Fawad coming towards Mahirah and than he just starts laughing in between and Mahira is like this is so bad than Sarmad says from behind idhar se udhar se and then Fawad removes the pin pauses to say beautiful and than says Khabsurat in his Punjabi accent πŸ˜†...those were so funny
I wish we got bloopers of other shows too, SeZ bloopers weren't as enjoyable wish we get some for ZGH πŸ˜›
Raindrops. thumbnail
Fawad Khan is a damn good actor
BlackStar. thumbnail
I think every show out there should release an official making and bloopers... Like please.

Nida I loved that scene from the bloopers The rain one and of-course the mirror one. I can never forget Fawad's kiss noise there... πŸ˜†
Raindrops. thumbnail

I think every show out there should release an official making and bloopers... Like please.

Nida I loved that scene from the bloopers The rain one and of-course the mirror one. I can never forget Fawad's kiss noise there... πŸ˜†

I wish we see more of Fawad but I guess its hard for him as he lives in Lahore so we hardly get him in such shows
Oh yeah the rain one btw in one of the interview Mahirah mentioned how she fell on the floor and Fawad was laughing πŸ˜†...Fawad was like bacchat hogai thi humara scene poora hogaya thaπŸ˜†
And than they never showed that hospital wala blooper in which Fawad said it took them an hour to do a mute shot because they kept laughing πŸ˜†
BlackStar. thumbnail

I wish we see more of Fawad but I guess its hard for him as he lives in Lahore so we hardly get him in such shows
Oh yeah the rain one btw in one of the interview Mahirah mentioned how she fell on the floor and Fawad was laughingπŸ˜†...Fawad was like bacchat hogai thi humara scene poora hogaya thaπŸ˜†
And than they never showed that hospital wala blooper in which Fawad said it took them an hour to do a mute shot because they kept laughingπŸ˜†

And then he got dizzy himself πŸ˜†

I remember when Mahira came with Marina Khan to JPJ once they were shooting HS at that time and she mentioned how Fawad's accent would go so punjabi because AA was recent at that time and she would have to remind him. And his accent is very strong punjabi-ish in some scenes of HS.
Too bad I saw this interview after HS released otherwise I would've desperately waited for the drama instead of being shocked by the promo's ke yeh kaunsa naya drama aa raha hai.
Edited by BlackStar. - 11 years ago