Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

😲 Are you serious?
You should go back and watch them. I've noticed even the smallest details by now... 😳
I mean Sanam/Fawad came for ZGH, but I can swear they did not have the same off screen chemistry.
I personally think FM have more off screen chemistry than on screen.

I guess it's easier for fans to notice the slightest of things..but as a whole I don't see much..and I'm being dead honest. The only reason why I'm saying this is because Mahira offscreen hits it well with so many other people in such a better way.

The way you guys make it seem..no, I don't see it to that extent at all. Sure, I saw Fawad giggle more with Mahira than Sanam Saeed..or I saw Fawad & Mahira look at each other more than Fawad & Sanam..but that's normal. 😆

See SRK & Kajol offscreen..or Kate Winslet and Leonardo Dicap..or Jake Gyllenhaal and Anne Hathaway...that's what offscreen chemistry is in my opinion. I saw something similar today with Faisal & Mahira and though I'm not a fan of Mahira..I loved them.

And as I said..Fawad has promoted Humsafar with Mahira so many times..he came in a show with another actress just once? and that too with so many people..Sanam Saeed & Fawad Khan didn't even talk much, let alone to each other. They clicked..but I wouldn't go as far as to say I fell in love with them offscreen like I'm in love with them onscreen. 😆

In my opinion, Fawad and Mahira click more onscreen than offscreen. Of course they share some nice moments in their interviews..but it would be dull otherwise to see them just not share a laugh or two at all. Though I still think Mahira has more chemistry offscreen with other actors...with Fawad, he has a sample size of 4 or 5 offscreen appearances..with all of them being with Mahira except one. 😆.so there's nothing for me to compare Fawad-Mahira with except for Fawad & Sanam Saeed's one appearance...which showed very, very less of them and they were too busy discussing the show then each other. And, I hated how Fahad didn't even ask them anything about each other.
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Ahsan's so cute offscreen..I feel I like him more offscreen than an actor. 😆

I love Ahsan!!! <33 He has that innocent look. 😳

Can someone please tell me what page the links for the interview were posted on?
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
SS we will have to wait and judge how Fawad is with his other co actresses but I was talking about his interviews up till now
I think apart from Mahirah he looks comfortable with Sanam Baloch from the pictures we have seen...but we'll have to see him with Aminah, Saba or Sanam Baloch to get a better idea and then compare
His maximum appearances off screen have been with Mahirah whether its PFDC, Dubai Fund raising or New Jersey event
I am not saying they are great friend but they are good co actors who look comfortable together
He can have good off screen chemistry with others too but we'll probably have to wait for his interviews with others
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..-Raindrops-..

SS we will have to wait and judge how Fawad is with his other co actresses but I was talking about his interviews up till now

I think apart from Mahirah he looks comfortable with Sanam Baloch from the pictures we have seen...but we'll have to see him with Aminah, Saba or Sanam Baloch to get a better idea and then compare
His maximum appearances off screen have been with Mahirah whether its PFDC, Dubai Fund raising or New Jersey event
I am not saying they are great friend but they are good co actors who look comfortable together
He can have good off screen chemistry with others too but we'll probably have to wait for his interviews with others

That's exactly what I'm saying..I'm not going to say who Fawad looks the best with offscreen because he only has a few interviews..and they're all with Mahira for the most part.

..but yes, I can make comparisons of who Mahira looks the best with or who she hits it off well with because Mahira has been seen offscreen with so many actors. It's fair to say she shares more chemistry offscreen with Ahsan, or Faisal. than Fawad in my opinion. I don't see in any harm in that. Faisal is probably the bestest actor to come out of Pakistan in the past decade...and being the ardent Faisal fan I am..I would never just randomly say I want Mahira & Faisal to do a show together for no reason. 😆

Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
And I never said Fawad looks the best with anyone else. All I said was MAHIRA shares better chemistry with other people offscreen than Fawad. As mentioned, who does Fawad look the best with offscreen doesn't make sense if he hardly has any interviews and the ones he does have, are all with one person, Mahira.

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Maybe Fawad does share better chemistry with other actresses off-screen, which we might see in the future.
But if I were to just simply only compare one interview. Both appearances on JPJ, ZGH and HS, I think Mahira for some reason just grabbed the attention herself and spoke and also got Fawad to speak. Whereas Sanam and Fawad are both sort of reserved.
Raindrops. thumbnail
SS Fawad can never behave like Faisal or Fahad/Ahsan off screen...he has a completely different personality to them but I was just saying that I have seen Fawad much lively in his interview with Mahirah than he generally is...I have seen him joke with Mahira or tease her...that coming from a shy person is a lot.
Having said that Fawad is not the kind who is going to make best friends with his co stars or with crew...he is a very serious, quiet person in real life and a complete professional
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..-Raindrops-..

SS Fawad can never behave like Faisal or Fahad/Ahsan off screen...he has a completely different personality to them but I was just saying that I have seen Fawad much lively in his interview with Mahirah than he generally is...I have seen him joke with Mahira or tease her...that coming from a shy person is a lot.

Having said that Fawad is not the kind who is going to make best friends with his co stars or with crew...he is a very serious, quiet person in real life and a complete professional

I totally agree with the first bit.
But ZGH will most likely have an after show so you can expect a few moments there with Sanam perhaps. They might even show bloopers.
But like Mahira said FK in a good mood is funloving... I don't think Fawad is shy to the extreme. I mean when he's in a nice mood he is fun. Example, the JPJ transmission or HS bloopers.
Raindrops. thumbnail
I have the exact same shirt in white lol
BlackStar. thumbnail
I have it in Yellow Nida :)
Blouses are so common nowadays.