Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ..-Raindrops-..

SS that is the advantage that Faysal and Mahirah have they are kind of chatty and all

Even Ahsan or Fahad are not media shy like Fawad so they practically get a long with everyone even Mahirah or Saba for that matter are fun, SB and Aminah too they all seem to be genuinely nice people who are there to enjoy.
Having said that even shy people are cuteπŸ˜†
I remember reading Fawad interview he said he just dislikes going to shows and all...I guess some people are like that they like to have their own space and such people do open up but it takes time for them to like Faysal said Humayun and Ejaz were like that when they started off.

My point was this..

When we watch Pakistani actors and actresses in interviews together..we want to see them bond, have a good time..be friendly with each other etc...but that hardly happens. I personally love seeing actors & actresses bond offscreen so this was such a treat..you don't see that in Pakistan..it has a lot to do with the culture we have and how people are so judgmental..but it's something good to show in moderation with all decency. I guess here it just was all natural because Faisal & Mahira both are like random and whatever. πŸ˜† Though yes of course, some people can't change for a mere interview..πŸ˜† if you're shy you're probably going to be shy everywhere.
I love Fawad & Adeel...I have no problem just staring at them for the most part to even notice what they're saying or doing.. however, they are very shy...but I feel they're not the problem..the problem are the hosts. Fawad has said a lot of times that he doesn't like going to shows, I've read that too..so when he actually does go to a show..why don't they ever ask him worthwhile stuff. Look at the questions Faisal asked Mahira..he asked her genuinely good questions. He made her feel welcome and they bonded and got along. Adeel was on Nida's stupid ass show and she just asked him stupid stuff like do you like apple juice or soda..I don't know what the hell she was asking. I see Adeel in one interview every yr, and you're going to ask him the color of his socks and bs like that. πŸ˜†

Anyway..I'm just surprised that I even liked Faisal & Mahira together. πŸ˜† I love Faisal to death..and I would've never in my wildest imagination thought I'd want him and Mahira in a show. I would really look forward to that if it were to ever happen...and then I'd love for them to come on a show to promote it...but wishful thinking.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Ahsan is really cute... He actually does harmless flirting unlike the kind Fahad does which sometimes goes overboard.
I think Mahira generally is very comfortable around guys. She gets along with everyone.

Hmm I have seen her to be comfortable with everyone...actually even Fawad's interview are better with Mahirah
She kind of brings life to it, I remember Fawad and Naveen's interview was going so serious and awkward before Mahirah came in that hum tv morning show πŸ˜†
I feel that reserved people open up a bit if they are with someone chatty otherwise they don't.
starstruckk thumbnail
Faisal should invite Mahira & Saba one day..that would be so fun to watch..all three of them just bla bla bla..and bla bla bla...I'd love to see that. πŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail
Fahad's great but generally..Faisal is more spontaneous when he talks..everything just flows and you're just going along. I think Faisal's a better host than Fahad. Faisal's just Faisal when he hosts. Fahad is like all over the place..πŸ˜†.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hmm I have seen her to be comfortable with everyone...actually even Fawad's interview are better with Mahirah
She kind of brings life to it, I remember Fawad and Naveen's interview was going so serious and awkward before Mahirah came in that hum tv morning showπŸ˜†
I feel that reserved people open up a bit if they are with someone chatty otherwise they don't.

Not saying this because I love FawadMahira, but generally in all the interviews they did together Fawad was very comfortable with Mahira. I mean he teased her so much on JPJ it was kind of adorableee 😳
Raindrops. thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

My point was this..

When we watch Pakistani actors and actresses in interviews together..we want to see them bond, have a good time..be friendly with each other etc...but that hardly happens. I personally love seeing actors & actresses bond offscreen so this was such a treat..you don't see that in Pakistan..it has a lot to do with the culture we have and how people are so judgmental..but it's something good to show in moderation with all decency. I guess here it just was all natural because Faisal & Mahira both are like random and whatever. πŸ˜† Though yes of course, some people can't change for a mere interview..πŸ˜† if you're shy you're probably going to be shy everywhere.
I love Fawad & Adeel...I have no problem just staring at them for the most part to even notice what they're saying or doing.. however, they are very shy...but I feel they're not the problem..the problem are the hosts. Fawad has said a lot of times that he doesn't like going to shows, I've read that too..so when he actually does go to a show..why don't they ever ask him worthwhile stuff. Look at the questions Faisal asked Mahira..he asked her genuinely good questions. He made her feel welcome and they bonded and got along. Adeel was on Nida's stupid ass show and she just asked him stupid stuff like do you like apple juice or soda..I don't know what the hell she was asking. I see Adeel in one interview every yr, and you're going to ask him the color of his socks and bs like that. πŸ˜†

Anyway..I'm just surprised that I even liked Faisal & Mahira together. πŸ˜† I love Faisal to death..and I would've never in my wildest imagination thought I'd want him and Mahira in a show. I would really look forward to that if it were to ever happen...and then I'd love for them to come on a show to promote it...but wishful thinking.

Oh yeah well I don't understand why in these morning shows they do stupid games and stuff...I mean I am here to watch my favourite actor talk and know them better don't want to see them blow up balloons πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Actually most of Fawad's interview have been disturbed because there were way to many people on the show ...Personal favourite is his first interview with Fahad's show
That was probably the only time he got a chance to speak otherwise there were always way to many people on shows who'll never let him talk or either the host will cut him off...that can be so frustrating specially for people who don't talk much 😑
Raindrops. thumbnail

Faisal should invite Mahira & Saba one day..that would be so fun to watch..all three of them just bla bla bla..and bla bla bla...I'd love to see that. πŸ˜†

Oh that will be a laughter riot...I am wondering how come Mahirah is not friends with Saba because Sarmad's their common friend ?πŸ˜•
I am keeping my fingers crossed to see them together promoting Main Manto...Oh what if Saba, Mahirah and Sarmad come to promote Main Manto in Faysal's how ...wait we can request Faysal on his FB for that πŸ˜›
I'll also love to see Aminah and Mahirah together...I am sure they bond well
these are such cute pictures of them
Edited by ..-Raindrops-.. - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Honestly..Fawad & Mahira look good onscreen..but offscreen I haven't seen them talking much..they look good together because they're both good looking people..but I've watched all their shows together..and honestly I just don't see them interact as much as you guys seem to do. I really never understood that. With Fawad, I can't say because he hardly comes on shows..all his shows are literally with Mahira except one where he came for ZGH's promotions and there he hardly got a chance to speak..but with Mahira..without any biased..I've seen more offscreen chemistry between Mahira & other male actors vs. Mahira & Fawad...which is why I really want to see more of Fawad and other actresses on shows to see how Fawad hits it off with other people.
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Oh that will be a laughter riot...I am wondering how come Mahirah is not friends with Saba because Sarmad's their common friend ?πŸ˜•
I am keeping my fingers crossed to see them together promoting Main Manto...Oh what if Saba, Mahirah and Sarmad come to promote Main Manto in Faysal's how ...wait we can request Faysal on his FB for that πŸ˜›
I'll also love to see Aminah and Mahirah together...I am sure they bond well
these are such cute pictures of them

I hardly see Saba at events. I think her promoting Fahim Burney's lawn is like the most I've seen of her offscreen. πŸ˜†..she does interviews, but rarely. As I said with this whole thing of her becoming a brand ambassador for Burney's lawn, she's been seen in many interviews..otherwise I'm always trying to find interviews of this woman..and she has hardly any..and then Mahira and Aamina seem very socially active..I see them everywhere..Saba works a lot and then she provides for her family too. So I feel she's always busy with work and work.

Oh yeah..Mahira & Aamina too look cute...but Aamina's more calm and sweet..Saba's like all outgoing and Mahira seems chill too..I feel that would be just something else..and then with Faisal and his remarks, laughing, joking with these two would be a treat.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Honestly..Fawad & Mahira look good onscreen..but offscreen I haven't seen them talking much..they look good together because they're both good looking people..but I've watched all their shows together..and honestly I just don't see them interact as much as you guys seem to do. I really never understood that. With Fawad, I can't say because he hardly comes on shows..all his shows are literally with Mahira except one where he came for ZGH's promotions and that he hardly got a chance to speak..but with Mahira..without any biased..I've seen more offscreen chemistry between Mahira & other male actors vs. Mahira & Fawad...which is why I really want to see more of Fawad and other actresses on shows to see how Fawad hits it off with other people.

😲 Are you serious?
You should go back and watch them. I've noticed even the smallest details by now... 😳
I mean Sanam/Fawad came for ZGH, but I can swear they did not have the same off screen chemistry.
I personally think FM have more off screen chemistry than on screen.