Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Adeel & Mahira haven't interacted on a show or anywhere else for us to even see what they have to say about each other. Here Faisal and Mahira are talking, interacting, laughing..joking around..and acting like friends who've known each other for ages. It just makes the show so nice to see..yet you guys are imagining Adeel & Mahira in your fantasy lands.πŸ˜†..imagine people who actually show chemistry and have a good time together..not people who look good together face-wise, folks. πŸ˜†

I feel a lot of the younger actors are just reserved..except Ahsan Khan. No one has interacted so nicely with Mahira before out of any of the male actors like Faisal. He actually let her talk..be herself etc. She even said I'm glad I'm on your show I can discuss stuff. And being such an amazing actor that Faisal is..I'm sure Mahira working with him would be not only fun but quite helpful and worthwhile. Now, this is something to look forward to. They already have bonded here..they'll probably just bond even more if they work together.

But no one said FaisalMahira don't have chemistry. We already discussed the show previously.
EVERYONE loved the interview and Faisal as well.
AdeelMahira from their voting campaign look good enough for me to praise them IMO.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Male hosts are so much better than female hosts. They at-least let you talk.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
SS I did say that Faisal and Mahirah were very comfortable with each other...I guess many of us praised this show maybe you missed our comments right after the show
I guess many of us will love if Mahirah does a show with Faisal...comedy will be great
Oh we were just imagining Adeel and Mahirah together...I don't think there is any harm in that...we saw them for a second or two from Syra's wedding and thought they'll look good than we saw them in that vote campaign. Actually me and Sana are liking Adeel a lot these days, he has really improved so we wish to see him with Mahirah.
We'll only know how they'll look when they do a show together who knows maybe they'll be as good or better than FM for us.
Liking FM more at present is obvious because Mahirah has only done a few shows so we tend to choose from them. The rest is really actually a dream that we wish to see, I think even Fahad will look great with Mahirah but then again we'll only know if they'll do a show.
Neeyat had Ahsan/Humayun and it was bad although off screen Ahsan and Mahirah are a lot of fun
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

What is the bad at promoting part supposed to mean? πŸ˜•
We all LOVED and praised the show. Her show with Sahir was also sort of okayy.

meaning..this was such a lovely episode and you guys could've made a thread on it or something so others could've been aware about it. Well not really promoting..πŸ˜†..as in since you guys love Mahira so much..you folks would know more about the things she's doing then say people who don't follow her so much. I didn't even know she came on Faisal's show..and I'm glad I watched this..it was probably one of his best episodes yet..and, this is coming from me..I'm not even a Mahira fan but they were adorable together. It felt like I was actually watching a drama...πŸ˜†..during that whole prank call sequence...some sort of sitcom with two friends joking around. πŸ˜† Their timing while laughing was so on point..and damn, the guy said MZZB & Humsafar..what a coincidence.

The show was good..but in particularly..they had such amazing chemistry. I felt like they knew each other since ages. It's weird because you would think these two would be reserved and all since they haven't really worked together..or since Faisal's a sincere etc..but it was nothing like that. I'd really like to see Faisal and Mahira work together..I can't even believe I'm saying this. πŸ˜† Mahira seems so much more comfortable with Ahsan & Faisal than other guys..that's Ahsan & Faisal are chill and outgoing..and so is Mahira it seems.

About the lady and the earthquake call..πŸ˜†..that was funny..I didn't really think much about it because both Faisal & Mahira laughed it off too..and as Faisal said, she may have not even believed them..and literally thought it was someone pretending to be Mahira and joking around at a time like this...who knows. The good thing was they just laughed it off.
Raindrops. thumbnail

Male hosts are so much better than female hosts. They at-least let you talk.

I completely agree with you and Faysal is just too good, I liked his interview with Saba too.
Who knows maybe Faysal and Saba are actually working in Sarmad's film or maybe even Mahirah lolπŸ˜‰
As far as my knowledge goes Faysal has not worked with Sanam Baloch, Mahirah or Saba...shocking really
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..-Raindrops-..

SS I did say that Faisal and Mahirah were very comfortable with each other...I guess many of us praised this show maybe you missed our comments right after the show

I guess many of us will love if Mahirah does a show with Faisal...comedy will be great
Oh we were just imagining Adeel and Mahirah together...I don't think there is any harm in that...we saw them for a second or two from Syra's wedding and thought they'll look good than we saw them in that vote campaign. Actually me and Sana are liking Adeel a lot these days, he has really improved so we wish to see him with Mahirah.
We'll only know how they'll look when they do a show together who knows maybe they'll be as good or better than FM for us.
Liking FM more at present is obvious because Mahirah has only done a few shows so we tend to choose from them. The rest is really actually a dream that we wish to see, I think even Fahad will look great with Mahirah but then again we'll only know if they'll do a show.
Neeyat had Ahsan/Humayun and it was bad although off screen Ahsan and Mahirah are a lot of fun

dude, I actually went on to watch the remaining parts..and let me tell you..I did not plan on doing that. πŸ˜†

Adeel & Mahira did look cute in the few pictures I saw..I know what you mean..I've always loved Adeel..but Adeel too is shy..πŸ˜†..I can just imagine them coming on an interview and Mahira will probably be talking and talking..Adeel kind of giggling, smiling..saying yes, no yeah maybe..all diplomatic yet humble..πŸ˜†..Fawad & Adeel are the reserved, shy guys.

It's so nice to see when actors and actresses go out of their way to make each other comfortable, laugh, joke..give hi5's (Mahira gave Faisal a hi5..that was cute πŸ˜†)...it's different. I'm tired of seeing actors & actresses just sit in interviews and giggle a bit..and not show any friendliness towards each other..as if people will get the wrong vibes or whatever.

Ahsan & Mahira..and Faisal & Mahira - I would like to see them work together..and them imagine these pairs offscreen in interviews, promoting their shows. I always liked Ahsan & Mahira together.

BlackStar. thumbnail
Ahsan is really cute... He actually does harmless flirting unlike the kind Fahad does which sometimes goes overboard.
I think Mahira generally is very comfortable around guys. She gets along with everyone.
starstruckk thumbnail
Ahsan has a secretary who picks up his cell phone? wth was that all about,,I literally lol'd πŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail

Ahsan is really cute... He actually does harmless flirting unlike the kind Fahad does which sometimes goes overboard.
I think Mahira generally is very comfortable around guys. She gets along with everyone.

Ahsan's so cute offscreen..I feel I like him more offscreen than an actor. πŸ˜†
Raindrops. thumbnail
SS that is the advantage that Faysal and Mahirah have they are kind of chatty and all
Even Ahsan or Fahad are not media shy like Fawad so they practically get a long with everyone even Mahirah or Saba for that matter are fun, SB and Aminah too they all seem to be genuinely nice people who are there to enjoy.
Having said that even shy people are cuteπŸ˜†
I remember reading Fawad's interview he said he just dislikes going to shows and all...I guess some people are like that they like to have their own space and such people do open up but it takes time for them to like Faysal said Humayun and Ejaz were like that when they started off.
Edited by ..-Raindrops-.. - 11 years ago