Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Bushra Ansari to Mikaal 'Fawad Mahira Khan ka baad humari jodi Sab se zayada popular ho ghi Pakistan maie' Hehehe How Popular they're #FM
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Fawad Khan in the back stage of HUM awards ... !

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I started watching the links Nida posted..and I really liked the show and went on to watch another part..and that whole prank call segment was so fun. Faisal & Mahira were so cute...Faisal is so chilled out..he's like such a senior in front of Mahira, yet he's just so open about everything and so friendly...no ego whatsoever..And, Mahira too is just chilled out with him. This is probably her best interview at any morning show..otherwise all the other hosts are just plain boring and I find Mahira annoying in those shows...but here I actually liked her.

I just realized how Faisal and Mahira were going to star in Humsafar together before Fawad & Mahira..so as I was watching the show I was like oh shoot. they look good together...and seeing their chemistry on this show..I think they should do a show together..maybe some sitcom or something..it'd be cute.

this is not normal..I actually liked Faisal with Mahiraaa..whaaa..

starstruckk thumbnail
Mahira - Behroz sahab ko karein?

Faisal - kahin woh gaaliyaan na nikalne shuru kardein

Faisal & Mahira - LOLLL (at the same time)

I'm so surprised you guys had nothing to say about Faisal & Mahira..you guys should look past Mahira & Fawad sometimes. 😆 I actually went on to the next part..
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
We do look past FM. Many of us talk about wanting to see AdeelMahirah who I think will look fantastic together, god their photshoot and AhsanMahirah. People praised FaisalMahirah too as I remember. I did find them cutee.
Edited by BlackStar. - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
LOLL I literally lol'd when Faisal was like Ahsan's probably sleeping now..his morning show is over..and Mahira's like ahah

😆

I actually love this show..you guys are so bad at promoting Mahira. 😆
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

We so look past FM. Many of us talk about wanting to see AdeelMahirah who I think will look fantastic together, god their photshoot and AhsanMahirah. People praised FaisalMahirah too as I remember. I did find them cutee.

Adeel & Mahira haven't interacted on a show or anywhere else for us to even see what they have to say about each other. Here Faisal and Mahira are talking, interacting, laughing..joking around..and acting like friends who've known each other for ages. It just makes the show so nice to see..yet you guys are imagining Adeel & Mahira in your fantasy lands. 😆..imagine people who actually show chemistry and have a good time together..not people who look good together face-wise, folks. 😆

I feel a lot of the younger actors are just reserved..except Ahsan Khan. No one has interacted so nicely with Mahira before out of any of the male actors like Faisal. He actually let her talk..be herself etc. She even said I'm glad I'm on your show I can discuss stuff. And being such an amazing actor that Faisal is..I'm sure Mahira working with him would be not only fun but quite helpful and worthwhile. Now, this is something to look forward to. They already have bonded here..they'll probably just bond even more if they work together.

Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
LMAOOO

aap commissioner hain, kahaan ki commissioner hain aap zara bataye gein?

*Faisal & Mahira crack up*

ahahahahaha..😆
BlackStar. thumbnail
Star, did you see the Zalzala lady? People are like Faisal/Mahira deserve the insult whereas I just think she was rudee. Faisal/Mahira took it sportingly.

Atiqa cut them off twice.. They tried to call Humayun too 😆
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

LOLL I literally lol'd when Faisal was like Ahsan's probably sleeping now..his morning show is over..and Mahira's like ahah

😆

I actually love this show..you guys are so bad at promoting Mahira.😆

What is the bad at promoting part supposed to mean? 😕
We all LOVED and praised the show. Her show with Sahir was also sort of okayy.