Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I guess Mohib was excited because he got to work with Umera and Sarmad...that is like any actors dream even if the role is very small
I personally enjoyed Him and Mahirah in SeZ even though his role was very small
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I enjoyed Mikaal & Mahira's chemistry in that show. I love Mikaal and am no fan of Mahira..yet I saw chemistry..surprisingly hardly anyone else did it seems.

Probably because they had so many problems amongst each other in the show.
starstruckk thumbnail
oh and I loveeddd Samina! I can't believe there was no naani in the novel..it seems so incomplete without her character.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^i agree... umm is Mohib a bigger name than Mikaal? maybe thats why he was shown in the promos, oh or maybe it was just to misguide us a little taake the charm and surprise stays? and we expect something else...

Yes, i always thought Mohib would be back but that never happened...
but Mikaal wasnt a supporting actor na? so he couldnt win it, and plus, im not really a fan of Mikaal's acting. He's the weakest link in all dramas... and hes usually in multi starrers, hes the weakest link in all of them... may it be Saaiqa or Pani Jaisa Pyar or KPKP or even SeZ... i mean hes good looking, he has improved a LOTTT since PJP, but hes not THAT impressive, oh but i loveddd him in DeS... that is one serial where he didnt need anyone else to lift the scene up :)
serendipity. thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I enjoyed Mikaal & Mahira's chemistry in that show. I love Mikaal and am no fan of Mahira..yet I saw chemistry..surprisingly hardly anyone else did it seems.

Probably because they had so many problems amongst each other in the show.

How does this support your opinion about liking them as a couple!? 😆 hehe
they made a good pair though, i remember loving them, back then... making so many sigs and avis! :P 😆
Raindrops. thumbnail
^ Hey you should watch Mikaal in Man Jali...he was just so good and DeS mein he was very good too
I can't believe they didn't nominate DeS at all...like why ?
Raindrops. thumbnail
OH btw guys do catch Abhi tau Mein Jawan hoon today...I have read Mikaal is good with comedy and his name is Faysal Qureshi in the film...It will be hilarious to see Ayesha call FQ lol
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

^i agree... umm is Mohib a bigger name than Mikaal? maybe thats why he was shown in the promos, oh or maybe it was just to misguide us a little taake the charm and surprise stays? and we expect something else...

Yes, i always thought Mohib would be back but that never happened...
but Mikaal wasnt a supporting actor na? so he couldnt win it, and plus, im not really a fan of Mikaal's acting. He's the weakest link in all dramas... and hes usually in multi starrers, hes the weakest link in all of them... may it be Saaiqa or Pani Jaisa Pyar or KPKP or even SeZ... i mean hes good looking, he has improved a LOTTT since PJP, but hes not THAT impressive, oh but i loveddd him in DeS... that is one serial where he didnt need anyone else to lift the scene up :)

Mikaal wasn't a supporting actor..he was a lead..😆..but my point was to say that I thought based on the promotions..Mohib was the main male lead, especially since his character was an add on...so I thought maybe he was the main male lead.

I think right now..Mikaal is ahead of Mohib..Mikaal works with the best of the best even if he's dishing out negative role after negative role. Mikaal has worked for Umera's script quite a lot and he has worked with Sarmad Khoosat 3 times..not to mention he has worked with Saba Qamar, Aamina Sheikh, Sanam Baloch, Mahira Khan, Ayesha Khan..and he even has a Tarang movie with Saba Hameed, Bushra Ansari etc. And lets not forget how he was ranked in the top 10 hottest males in Pakistan right now? Only him, Adeel & Fawad were on that list from actors I believe.

I personally love Mikaal...he was brilliant in SeZ & DeS, Manjali..& even Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan. He proved so many people wrong with DeS and SeZ..what more can one do to show their acting abilities. :-)
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..-Raindrops-..

^ Hey you should watch Mikaal in Man Jali...he was just so good and DeS mein he was very good too

I can't believe they didn't nominate DeS at all...like why ?

Mikaal in Manjali was just too hot too handle. 😆

he was sooo good.
serendipity. thumbnail
abhi main jawan hoon?
whats that?! 🤔