Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
san k, thanks @ DM being better as an app :P
Edited by -Afridimalikk- - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..-Raindrops-..

Well as far as versatility goes it has to be Saba and Aminah otherwise we have many good actresses

Mahirah also said she has hardly done any work just three serials and a movie
I think even with very less work Mahirah has made her place obviously she needs to improve but that can only happen with more work
She said she didn't deserve the award nor will she for many years but she will deserve it one day :)

in older actresses, Sania Saeed is probably the most versatile actress ever. She still works so I'd like to acknowledge how amazing she is. During her time, she was the only actress who went out of her way to do things differently..and she's such a natural. Saba Qamar mentioned her as one of her favs, and I can totally see it. The similarities in their versatility is so evident.

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aamina cried when Mohib won at Hum Awards 😳
Someone met Mahira and said she's extremely extremely nicee. Same person who met Urwa/Mawra said their extremely snobby, self-obsessed and only care about themselves.
Edited by BlackStar. - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Mohib winning for best supporting actor was so hilarious. He was nothing more than a guest appearance. 😆
..but Aamina & Mohib are so supportive of each other...SeZ meant a lot to Mohib from whatever I could make out during all of his interviews..but honestly, he wasn't the best supporting actor on Hum last year. There were better ones.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

in older actresses, Sania Saeed is probably the most versatile actress ever. She still works so I'd like to acknowledge how amazing she is. During her time, she was the only actress who went out of her way to do things differently..and she's such a natural. Saba Qamar mentioned her as one of her favs, and I can totally see it. The similarities in their versatility is so evident.

I was talking about younger actresses
Sania Saeed is great...I remember meeting her as a kid and she was like 10 times beautiful than she looked on TV
She was so sweet and humble :)
I love Sawera and NJ too
Even Bushra, Marina and Saba Hameed are great actresses...a whole lot of others from PTV days
Well the current batch is most baqwas...No offence to their fans but I really hate Mawra, Sajal and Sohai
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..-Raindrops-..

I was talking about younger actresses
Sania Saeed is great...I remember meeting her as a kid and she was like 10 times beautiful than she looked on TV
She was so sweet and humble :)
I love Sawera and NJ too
Even Bushra, Marina and Saba Hameed are great actresses...a whole lot of others from PTV days
Well the current batch is most baqwas...No offence to their fans but I really hate Mawra, Sajal and Sohai

I know, but I wanted to mention her because she still works and it's not just about the younger lot as many of the elder actresses still work.
I know for sure Sania Saeed is a sweet person..she has it written all over her face.😆. I've yet to ever hear anything bad about her.
serendipity. thumbnail
i wonder who Mahiras talking about when she says she got time to observe people and remembered, this person stopped her from doing some work, and she herself took the project and didnt let MK do it! 😳
this is soo dvhhfv OMG! LOL

god

oh and urwa/mawra -_- obv, it seems so evident! 😵
Mohib's wasnt a guest appearance... he was a good part of the show, maybe not the best supporting actor... but he was there... i mean more than just a guest appearance, log parallel leads ko supporting actors banadete hain, which i think isnt how its supposed to be
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Aamina cried when Mohib won at Hum Awards 😳
Someone met Mahira and said she's extremely extremely nicee. Same person who met Urwa/Mawra said their extremely snobby, self-obsessed and only care about themselves.

OH I remember her status she was so happy for Mohib 😳 and she was even happy for Mahirah although she lost the award in the same category
Mohib-Aminah are so much fun😆
I think Aminah is very sweet as a person although sometimes I really hate her dressing but still she has a great personality :))
serendipity. thumbnail
SAJAL/SOHAI ARE SUCH A HUGEE HUGEE PUT OFF! 😵
uff and Neelam... she is someone i detest with the whole of my heart... and i dont know i cant even control saying that even in this forum!!! :P
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

i wonder who Mahiras talking about when she says she got time to observe people and remembered, this person stopped her from doing some work, and she herself took the project and didnt let MK do it! 😳

this is soo dvhhfv OMG! LOL

god

oh and urwa/mawra -_- obv, it seems so evident! 😵
Mohib's wasnt a guest appearance... he was a good part of the show, maybe not the best supporting actor... but he was there... i mean more than just a guest appearance, log parallel leads ko supporting actors banadete hain, which i think isnt how its supposed to be

Mohib was promoted as being a parallel lead..but he wasn't. Mikaal was promoted less than Mohib during the promotions, in fact Mikaal hardly even came to any of the SeZ promotions..yet it was very evident he was there way more than Mohib. I never read SeZ so I had no idea about the plot. When I saw the promotions I thought Mohib's role was going to be that of a lead..but he was hardly there. He disappeared from the second half of the show altogether. 😆 I even forgot about him completely at one point.

He was never a parallel lead anywhere in that show. That show was more or less about Falak..even Mikaal's role wasn't as big as Mahira's let alone Mohib who had like 7 scenes. His role made an impact but to say he was a supporting actor is funny in my opinion..he literally had less than 10 scenes. Personally didn't think he was all that impressive..Mikaal was by far the better male actor in that show.