Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

she said Saba & Aamina?😲

hardly do you ever see actresses mentioning their peers as their favorites...and she really does have awesome favorites.

I'll give her some points for that.

She talks about competition and much more.
She mentions her award saying I didn't deserve it and nor will I for years.
And I think she was talking about acting in a drama with other actresses too.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yes yes MK's choice is just like mineee! :P
i mean, its just that i would include her, and maybe a few others along with that 😆
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..-Raindrops-..

YUP Bushra Ansari, Aminah and Saba Qamar 😳
She mentioned her friends are Aminah, Sarwat and Nimra Bucha...It's because they have common friends Sarmad and Mehreen
She also said she was at Nimra's dawat last night
Marina Khan is also her friend

what part of the show does this happen..I may see this. 😆

Sarwat Gilani? Sarwat seems very friendly with everyone though. She seems pretty nice.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nida, posted the links a few pages back.

When Mahira was talking about greed and Sarmad calling her gangoo, I found that sort of adorablee 😳 and then when she's like he's special.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sana that Zalzalay wali aunt's call became so famous lol everyone is talking about it on FB😆
God she was so rude...itni bisti
And again towards the end someone called FQ and said aap ye kya sikha rahein hain logon ko prank calls karna lol
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i was just thinking... besides MK, i mean actually bhi... Saba and Aamina are the only amazing actresses we have 😳 at the moment... 😳WE LACK GOOD ACTRESSES!
I will kill the person who says the likes of Sohai Abro or Sajjal Ali or that Neelam Munir are good actresses... i hate them a bit too much to hear anything good about them :P
The list of actors i sort of dislike is i guess way longer than that of my likes! :P
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..-Raindrops-..

She mentions about it in these parts

thanks, I'll watch this.

starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

i was just thinking... besides MK, i mean actually bhi... Saba and Aamina are the only amazing actresses we have 😳 at the moment... 😳WE LACK GOOD ACTRESSES!

I will kill the person who says the likes of Sohai Abro or Sajjal Ali or that Neelam Munir are good actresses... i hate them a bit too much to hear anything good about them :P
The list of actors i sort of dislike is i guess way longer than that of my likes! :P

Mahira is not at the same level as Aamina & Saba...and the fact that even Mahira would agree to that says it all.

Saba can pull off any role..she can literally do anything. If anyone watches her on Hum Sab Umeed Se Hain..she's just amazing...and so funny. Aamina is amazing as well..but I've never seen her do comedy.

Apart from these two, Sanam Saeed and Sanam Baloch are great too. People may differ in opinion here..but to say we lack good actresses and not mention Sanam Baloch or Saeed..is unfair. Mehwish is also decent...she just doesn't get the best of shows.
starstruckk thumbnail
I like Sarwat too..she's pretty good. I loved her in Malal & Saiqa..in DeM she's good as well.