Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
GHATIYA WATERMARKS AND TAGS! 😡
THE PIC'S're sooo goood! <3<3
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Fawad looks amazing face wise..

but holyyy..look at his legs. 😕 His legs are so darn thin here. He legs look like an anorexic's. He's way too thin nowadays..he needs to gain a few pounds.

& about writers giving guys more scope in shows..I agree..HOWEVER, our audiences don't allow that to happen. Main Abdul Qadir Hoon..was so awesome and such an underrated show and we all know how well recognized that was..Sirat e Mustaqeem..no one here even watched that ? I loved that show. Sami was so good.. These 2 shows were revolving around the male character..audiences don't like watching male oriented stuff..at least not the majority of them..which is why writers only dish out female oriented roles.

I am not surprised when Fawad says he has yet to have a favorite role of his. Though, in Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan..his character was awesome and different. If he was shown as manipulative and then so was a girl, Kiran. It balanced out and for a change the guy was a victim too.

By the way..I read how his best friend is his wife..that is so adorable. These two are so subtle with each other when you see their pictures however, whenever Fawad is asked about his wife or even in general when he brings her up ..you sense so much love.

serendipity. thumbnail
^IKR? he looks so so so thin! No man, and please, he;s a MAN now, i was just saying the same thing yesterday, he looks wayyy too thin in these pics...
You're fit enough FK, im sure this isnt cz hes diabetic, he can gain weight and we've seen that, WHY IS HE DOING THIS TO HIMSELF! 😳
he looks hot though in every way! :P
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

^IKR? he looks so so so thin! No man, and please, he;s a MAN now, i was just saying the same thing yesterday, he looks wayyy too thin in these pics...

You're fit enough FK, im sure this isnt cz hes diabetic, he can gain weight and we've seen that, WHY IS HE DOING THIS TO HIMSELF! 😳

OPss his diabetic cold be the problem of his thiness .. ! I hope aisa na hoon ... :PPP
About his Looks 1OO% HOT <3
starstruckk thumbnail

he looks great face wise..but even then his face looks too thin..but when I saw those legs..I was like yikkess...those legs are a bit too thin for a guy. I really don't know why he lost so much weight all of a sudden..it better be for a role ..but none of our roles experiment that much where they require actors to start shedding weight.

I think Fawad looks great whatever way possible..but, he has never looked this thin..he was thin when he started EP, but that just seemed natural and he was younger.

It may have something to do with managing his diabetes..but it's not like he was fat before...so who knows.
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
These Tags 🤬
serendipity. thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

he looks great face wise..but even then his face looks too thin..but when I saw those legs..I was like yikkess...those legs are a bit too thin for a guy. I really don't know why he lost so much weight all of a sudden..it better be for a role ..but none of our roles experiment that much where they require actors to start shedding weight.

I think Fawad looks great whatever way possible..but, he has never looked this thin..he was thin when he started EP, but that just seemed natural and he was younger.

It may have something to do with managing his diabetes..but it's not like he was fat before...so who knows.

Look, in diabetes, you either loose weight OR gain weight, not both 🤔
we've seen him a bit bulky... initially during the SILK campaigns, he looked a bit healthier than he has ever been before... and then i guess he starts controlling and goes back to normal... now i think hes deliberately working out or i dont know losing weight for some reason, those pics posted a few pages back, he looks thinner 😳 God... like really thin, wonder why, though i doubt if its cz of diabetes still!... 🤔
starstruckk thumbnail

Look, in diabetes, you either loose weight OR gain weight, not both 🤔
we've seen him a bit bulky... initially during the SILK campaigns, he looked a bit healthier than he has ever been before... and then i guess he starts controlling and goes back to normal... now i think hes deliberately working out or i dont know losing weight for some reason, those pics posted a few pages back, he looks thinner 😳 God... like really thin, wonder why, though i doubt if its cz of diabetes still!... 🤔

No not necessarily..it can depend on the diabetic person, individually.
oh yeah, I was thinking that too..he actually gained weight during his SILK promotions and then he just dropped it so quickly..😕.