Posted: 11 years ago
Okay take your time hope lyrics match😛🤣
You make nice stuff
Hayee I am going to miss them
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

this is amazing! good work.the song goes so well with the scenes.

Can you make one on Bhare Naina once they start fighting 😆

thank you so much dear😳 i am glad you liked it

😆 ofcourse i can dear...is that the song from RA ONE? although i am not looking forward to their fighting😭
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aluu

Okay take your time hope lyrics match😛🤣

You make nice stuff
Hayee I am going to miss them

😆 nahin mein itna time nahin lagati..u might get the vm in about 2 days or even less😆😆😆..awww thanks a lot yaar 🤗 i am glad you like my vms..really appreciate it😳...and i knoww i am gonna miss them too...i wish ZGH never had to end and we got to see many more romantic/cheesy moments of ZK😆
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

thank you so much dear😳 i am glad you liked it

😆 ofcourse i can dear...is that the song from RA ONE? although i am not looking forward to their fighting😭

yeah it's that one..I love that song but it will probably only go with their scenes once they actually start fighting ..though I'm so not looking forward to them fighting..My heart will shatter into a million pieces. 😭
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Your so funny Nosh I cracked up😆

I am sad after watching that episode Specially the precap :PPP
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

yeah it's that one..I love that song but it will probably only go with their scenes once they actually start fighting ..though I'm so not looking forward to them fighting..My heart will shatter into a million pieces. 😭

awww your not the only one yaar..i think sab ke dil tootenge..infact mine is already breaking slowly seeing the start...agar start mein yeh haal hai tho jab hoga tho kya hoga😭😭😭 i hope its over in a matter of a episode...i want this fighting business to start and end in the same episode...cant see them apart😭
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rock-Star

I am sad after watching that episode Specially the precap :PPP

😭 me too yaar...i am not liking it at all...there fighting and misunderstandings...why do they have to bring up the past now..when it held no meaning at all😭 yaar yeh osama ne indirectly problems create kardi ufff😡 i wish he stayed away
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

😭 me too yaar...i am not liking it at all...there fighting and misunderstandings...why do they have to bring up the past now..when it held no meaning at all😭 yaar yeh osama ne indirectly problems create kardi ufff😡 i wish he stayed away

Haye .. Kashaf needs to tell him that She Loves him alot ... This is the right time I swear 😳
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rock-Star

Haye .. Kashaf needs to tell him that She Loves him alot ... This is the right time I swear 😳

😭 i knoww but i dont think she will realise this fully...or even think of admitting it to him yet..and all these misunderstandings are only putting her off...shes not the one to open up infront of people..slowly but surely she would have opened up to Zaroon and told him of her feelings but she needs to be able to trust him first...and understand him...but the upcoming series of events are only leading her away...maybe once they are back together she will tell him how much she loves him
Sumera meri bhi request sun lo phirrr
I want one on Judai by Falak or any other Falak song :P