Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
The episode all in all was a good one... but since we did see ZK fighting, i think for us fangirls, the last two episodes were wayyy better πŸ˜†
Anyways, sab se pehle toh i'd like to mention, ke the way Kashaf cried today, when she went and vented it out in front of her mother, letting her heart out was awesome. I liked how she did not brutally react, but had a breakdown when she went to her mother, and i cant deny, they way Sanam cries is exceptionally awesome, i still remember, those initial days, those initial promos, where they showed Kashaf in a green suit and she was saying something about her father along these lines, which said something like, 'aaj tak apne bacchon par shafqat bhara haath nahi rakha...' and the way she cried while speaking, controlling her tears was just so real and amazing! And today, she openly cried, i loved the mother daughter moment. Another DeS kind of a lesson for all girls out there, i really adored that scene.

I LOVE how Zaroon has been trying to be so understanding and not losing his cool that easily, as opposed to the novel, where he was pretty hot headed, but we are soon going to experience that, im sure. Also, i just do not like Hina Bayat... AT ALL... i mean ive never ever in life liked her even back then when she used to do that show on Geo... Geo hina kay saath... shes just fake-ish and now 😳 god! she thinks to highly of herself, when shes nothing... almost πŸ€” so yeah, and plus the kind of characters shes been doing since humsafar or whatever are so pissing off :P i hate these burger aunties πŸ˜† i mean we've lived away from pakistan all our lives and hamare sar pe toh aisa koi bhoot nai sawaar hota -_-

i LOVEE how Zaroon has made those cute rules πŸ˜† i hope they remember them later, and Kashaf somehow reminds him of these in some later point in time in the show.

the cheesy Zaroon, thought little, but was worth blushing when seen πŸ˜†

i missed a few scenes here and there, so theres stuff i need to catch up on... was the thing with Asmara complete? πŸ€” i couldnt see on the internet... it was cut i guess...

and the precap 😳 its an alarm... its a warning... everything we see isnt exactly going to be decent to the eye 😳 i mean shit. this is scary :P LOL Osama back in the picture, and Zaroon's possessiveness along with Kashaf's strongheadedness 😳 this isnt going to be THATTT easy πŸ˜†
serendipity. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aluu

I doubt it because what about the other romance shown in OST😲

what all is left?
hardly anything is left... just the one where theyre in the garden/lawn and pulls her hand towards him ☺️ :P and... i mean theres hardly any left! =/
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

what all is left?
hardly anything is left... just the one where theyre in the garden/lawn and pulls her hand towards him ☺️ :P and... i mean theres hardly any left! =/

No the one where they are sitting and talking both are on the floor
😳

Then there s one scene where he seems happy and he comes from behind she ignores him
Edited by Aluu - 11 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I'm scared.
I know what's gonna happen and what the end is, yet I'm SCARED.
I've never felt this for a show.
asdfghjkl
Alu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I'm scared.

I know what's gonna happen and what the end is, yet I'm SCARED.
I've never felt this for a show.
asdfghjkl

😲🀣

Kya darna :P
I know it is scary and sad but you know end😳
Plus we know how much they love each other
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Aluu, I'm waiting for that too..they're both facing each other and talking :( that was the similar one to Humsafar..and I really want that to come :( anddd yes, the one where he pulls her to himself..these 2 :(
Alu- thumbnail
Oh plus the scene where they all are sitting together as a family i think before sis gets married again
Plus they can add phone scenes🀣

I don't think he throws her out of the house though in this 😳
serendipity. thumbnail

No the one where they are sitting and talking both are on the floor
😳

Then there s one scene where he seems happy and he comes from behind she ignores him

the last one you mentioned, isnt romantic OR happy πŸ˜† :P
about the pic, yes, thats what im saying, im not saying theres NONE left, but theres hardly any... 1-2 scenes is nothing, dekho na how fast these romantic scenes went, ab yeh ginti ke ek do would do nothing 😳
serendipity. thumbnail

Oh plus the scene where they all are sitting together as a family i think before sis gets married again

Plus they can add phone scenes🀣

I don't think he throws her out of the house though in this 😳

obviously 😳
and im sure he never will.
She will leave him on her own will.
Alu- thumbnail
Plus this scene he doesn't seem angry she seems annoyed so i am hoping he apologizes fast