Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Then you'd be looking for a LU urself πŸ˜†

😲

Word Count: 0

Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: epiphany.

The show's exceptionally good, folks. But when will Kashaf and Zaroon make a move on? 😳 I am on the eighth episode now!

Glad you are enjoying
though there is time for that😊
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ajj tu Friday Hai... lolx
Edited by Rock-Star - 11 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^why is fawad so stern in these pics?! 😳

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Started off with ZK walking along the shoreline. How beautiful was this entire scene, in terms of the natural beauty involved in the already blooming relationship of these two.

Did anyone notice the change here from the OST? In the OST, it's shown that Zaroon is videotaping Kashaf who is walking towards him as he moves backwards, but no such thing happened in this scene.

AND I must not leave this out..their casual hand-holding was so amazing in this scene...he just took her hand and took her further into the water..so beautiful! <3

Towel scene- now this was changed too, although very subtly and almost could've gone missed, I did notice the change in this scene from the OST as well.

Their nok-jhok..how cute can they get? For me, it only went on to symbolize how they are getting used to one another; the typical husband-wife talk and what not...and Zaroon is SO funny πŸ˜† I mean..kaam wali ayegi to sochegi kitne khoobsoorat shohar hai? REALLY? πŸ˜† but then of course he couldn't just praise himself because of how amazing of a husband he is, so he went on to mention their pair..how adorable! 😳

Then the little dialogue "Shohar aur biwi dono ko ek dusre ke nakhre uthane chahiye". This is so realistic. I can't imagine anything more real than this. In all honesty, it does hold true, if all the stereotypes are kept aside. I always feel it and say this to everyone that it's a two-way relationship; there are certain things only for a man/woman respectively, but when it comes to naaz/nakhre uthana, it does go both ways..the way you do approach this might just be different.

Kashaf getting used to Zaroon. I love how they're gradually showing her growing feelings..at this point, she doesn't say she loves him, rather she says that she is getting used to him. Truly said, when you love someone, you get used to the person first; or well, the two go hand in hand and that's when you realize you love them. But for Kashaf's confession of love to herself, we have another scene so let's leave this one at her not being able to imagine her life without him! 😳

The moon scene. Wait, rewind. I LOVED how Zaroon totally blackmailed Kashaf into going out by telling her that he'll sit out there and smoke if she doesn't go along with him! πŸ˜† And like a caring wife who doesn't want her husband to smoke, she literally runs after him 😳 Nowww the so-called cheesy, corny, cliched scene, only in my words: a very beautiful romantic scene, with a lot of underlying meanings and feelings brought forth.

I couldn't help but notice time and again how "separation" is constantly being brought up, BUT another thing to notice: neither of them "fight" about it or make it a big deal. Zaroon affirms that he will never leave her; this doesn't mean we hold him accountable in the short run when there will be ups and downs; it just means eventually, in the long run, he will stick by her, through thick and thin, and literally never leave her hand πŸ˜†

AND another huge development: the jealous Kashaf! πŸ˜† The Julia Roberts part cracked me up, but it definitely went on to show Kashaf's feelings for Zaroon. Even he was amused at her "jealousy"..ahhh this was beautiful in its own way 😳

The most important scene in this episode: Kashaf's monologue!

I had shivers down my spine, tears in my eyes, and goosebumps all through this. It's one thing that this girl is admitting to herself that she's starting to really love her husband, but what really made the impact here were Umera's dialogues. If I haven't said this enough earlier, UA leaves me speechless every single time and this was just an addition to those times. The powerful lines + Sanam's voice: a very beautiful scene on Pakistani TV. I'm truly happy that I'm an ardent fan of this show. It has so much more to offer than just a simple love story.
Back to the scene, yes, Kashaf said all that she felt, but she didn't just because those words without a reason; they held true for him. Zaroon really is worthy of all those words, and much more. The patience, the care, love, and admiration with which he is fulfilling his responsibility is truly admirable. I think what made me really emotional in her monologue was the fact that he is adjusting to her family, her environment, and everything, without complaining even once...that definitely shows his love for her.

Aahhh I can go on and on about this new development in their relationship! 😳

On to the last bit, starting with the button-stitching. Zaroon is one lucky chap to have found a wife who was once his ideal. So, this act is very petty in many people's eyes, hence not given much importance. Earlier in an episode, Sara actually did mention that who would learn how to do that, as if it's something derogatory, but Kashaf, a married & working girl, is here, taking care of the smallest of things for her husband, because it doesn't put her down in any way; rather, it elevates her status in her husband's eyes.

Ending with Zaroon giving her allowance. Now this isn't even about the money involved; it's more about the feelings and responsibility behind that action and Zaroon just knew he had to fulfill it. He didn't need to be baby sat and told by someone that listen dude, you need to give some money to your wife, etc. When he accepted her as his wife, he took the responsibility and giving her the money was part of the fulfillment of that very responsibility...totally shows his maturity 😳

In that instance, realization dawned upon Kashaf that this man really is something, someone really different than the guy she knew back in college...and now, that's making a difference in her life

Side note: I really look up to Rafia Aunty's upbringing and the way she lives life herself too. She's been on her own for the longest time, but never gave up. And now we see Zaroon admiring her too, which is really nice. I personally always thought of a guy being really kind (and a great husband) if he respects your parents. Zaroon is the perfect example of that.

Awesome view! I was waiting for you to post your take. πŸ˜†
Agreed with everything. I love how Zaroon doesn't complain about anything at all, at Kashaf's house..,he makes it seem like he's at home. I feel inside Zaroon isn't really into this whole wealthy living lifestyle where you ignore the small things in life or take what you have for granted. As seen in the earlier episodes...despite being a flirt, inside he did have a conservative side in him..and unlike Asmara, he never truly had a problem with class differences. I feel he only made it a big deal with Kashaf out of pure ego and nothing else.

I loved everything about this episode..I know, I wonder what happened with the beach scene they show in the OST..also notice how in the scene they showed, Kashaf has a braid..in the OST beach scene, she has a pony tail? maybe they'll show the video taping scene in a flashback later?

All in all, I'm just happy that the swing scene, looking at the moon was not cut off..that was the most epic thing of all.

And I agree..this show is more than a love story..it goes so much more beyond. Everything in each scene between these two has been so meaningful..so much has to do with Umera and her brilliance in showing everything so subtly.
HUM award is coming on OUR TV 28 of April πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Rock-Star - 11 years ago