Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Sandy are you new here? Welcome :)
580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Sidharth Malhotra! The guy in the gif in my sig

Whos kinshuk?

Oh haha saw your siggy ys seen him around if πŸ˜† no movie theatre where I am so dunno the latest movies but heard soty was a hit!

Kinshuk is a Indian TV actor 😳
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Urshie

@sandy sorry Yaar thought you were a girl for a sec there then saw your profile...πŸ˜†

Nope, I am a Punjabi boy born and living in Oslo, Norway. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† And no need to sat sorry-shorry. Sandeep is a unisex name after all. πŸ˜†
580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sandy-

Nope, I am a Punjabi boy born and living in Oslo, Norway. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† And no need to sat sorry-shorry. Sandeep is a unisex name after all. πŸ˜†

Okay 😳 yes your name is unisex πŸ˜† Others may differ 😳 but I think you should watch ZGH from the start.

HD never really appealed to me !
-Sandy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

Sandy πŸ‘ this is for you dear...seriously amazing analysis and comments...absolutely loved your take on the episode..everything you mentioned was like the words of my heart...and this episode no doubt was by far the best so far...and there are other amazing ones too..but this is just a new level...and Fawad and Sanam are wonderful actors, even i get the feeling its so real..they are such naturals😳..keep posting your reviews love to read themπŸ˜ƒ

Ah, that is so sweet of you! I feel overwhelmed by your kind and generous words, Summi. Thank you so so much! πŸ€— I wrote it as it came to my mind, and later I realized that I had missed some interesting points/dialogues. πŸ˜† Yes, the episode was a joy to watch. ZaHaf scenes in abundance. 😳 Fawad and Sanam are wonderful actors, they are the reason I am glued to the screen every Friday evening. 😳 πŸ˜† Thanks, I will my best to share my views with you all.
-Sandy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Sandy are you new here? Welcome :)

Yes, I am kinda new to the show and this forum. I have been discussing ZGH with my friends at another place. πŸ˜† Thanks Heavenly Bliss! May I know your name? :)
-Sandy- thumbnail

Okay 😳 yes your name is unisex πŸ˜† Others may differ 😳 but I think you should watch ZGH from the start.

HD never really appealed to me !

I am thinking of catching up two or three episodes each weekend if time allows (well, it should allow πŸ˜†). Others recommended me to watch from episode 17, but I have already done that. So I feel kinda lost sometimes since I am missing big parts of the story. 😳 πŸ˜†
580212 thumbnail
@sandy well I guess there's less Zaroon kashaf interaction before episode 17 but I think you'll enjoy it.
-Sandy- thumbnail

@sandy well I guess there's less Zaroon kashaf interaction before episode 17 but I think you'll enjoy it.

Yes, I heard there is a lot of fights and arguments between Zaroon and Kashaf during their university days. It will be fun to watch. I guess there will be more scenes of Kashaf's father too, whom I dislike the most.
-Sandy- thumbnail
Ursh, where are you from? :)