Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

First of all a very warm welcome to you here SandeepπŸ€— my name is Summi😳 its lovely to see out family growing..and its great to hear u love the show so much...it is a wonderful show and i wish it reached out to other audiences, especially the indian audience too...they will surely find something new to watch because pakistani serials have brilliant concepts and the actors are superb too...currently i am not finding anything interesting on indian television, its the same old boring stuff which is getting tiring...this is like fresh air for all😳 and i am sure u will love it if u watch it from the beginning..its a wonderful show😳 and tell me about the week wait..i think thats killing all of usπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Secondly thank you so very much for your help, i finally managed to get it working..really appreciate your help😳 and that is so sweet of you to like my VM..i have made many before but first one on ZK so i am glad it turned out well...its their magic..so all credit goes to the lovely ZK😳..do keep posting it would be great to have you sharing your views here with us all

Thank you so much for the welcome and warm hospitality, Summi. πŸ€— It is a pleasure to meet you. 😳 First of all, sorry for the late reply. Uni life is so hectic. Yes, our ZGH family is growing rapidly. A few of my best friends here have started watching this show recently. Their first impression was a good one, even though they started from the first episode. The show gets better after each episode. πŸ˜ƒ

I have got to know that there are actually quite a few Indians, perhaps more than you would think, who follow this particular Pakistani show because of its simplicity, realistic setting and fantastic script writing, as well because of the extremely talented actors. The concept of the show itself is really good and easily relatable to viewers. Another reason, as you have already mentioned, is the need to take a fresh breath of air. People are fed up of the usual and totally unnecessary rhona dhona saas bahu drama that has been a common denominator of Indian soaps since always. Also, the desperate race for TRPs leaves a bad effect on producers/writers' minds and as a result of this, the story line and characterization have to suffer badly. Unko TRPs ke siwa kuch sojhta hi nahin. Anyways, enough on this. I did not mean to rant like this. πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Back to you...πŸ˜† Yes, Indian television does not offer a lot of good entertainment these days. The only show I am watching regularly is Hitler Didi (on Zee TV), only because of my favourite actress Rati Pandey. Even the story of that show has gone haywire. And yes, I will watch all episodes from the beginning once I have enough leisure time. 😳 Aur waise bhi, we are not talking about that many episodes na. πŸ˜† I will surely love it. 😳 Yes, the waiting is killing us, but luckily there is only one day left now. πŸ˜†

Good you got the video working! It was my pleasure to be of assistance. 😳 Your VM is truly very good, and yes it is all due to the magic of our lovely ZaHaf/ZK (I like to use ZaHaf πŸ˜†). 😳Thanks, I will try my best to drop by to leave my comments.

EDIT: I am really sorry for the long reply. It is a habit of mine to write long. πŸ˜†
Edited by -Sandy- - 11 years ago
-Sandy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Urshie

Hey sandy I'm Ursh πŸ˜ƒ

@Cup-Of-Chai hey what can I call you?

Hello Ursh! πŸ˜ƒ Nice to meet you! Are you an old ZGH fan or a newbie like me? πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sandy-

Hello Ursh! πŸ˜ƒ Nice to meet you! Are you an old ZGH fan or a newbie like me? πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

nice to meet you too...I'd say I'm Fairly new 😳 maybe a month or so I started coming here or less I'm totally in Zaroon land πŸ˜†

Love the concept of ZGH
-Sandy- thumbnail
Hello to you as well Sadia (or the famous chai ka cup)! πŸ˜† I am Sandeep, you can call me Sandy. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Sandy- - 11 years ago
580212 thumbnail
@sandy sorry Yaar thought you were a girl for a sec there then saw your profile...πŸ˜†

Thanks Hinna πŸ€— btw who's Sid? Will make if I have time 😳

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3539276

If anyone knows or heard of kinshuk Mahajan please him on his birthday
Thread

Hey faiza πŸ€—

Sidharth Malhotra! The guy in the gif in my sig

Whos kinshuk?

Originally posted by: -Faiza-

Heyy Hinna..how r u??

good and u? :D

Originally posted by: Cup-Of-Chai

Hinnnaaa meri jaan ki toti.

Hello guysss! Yeah fawad looks different

You are gonna be IF sizzlerz soon! The yuck pink colourπŸ˜† Congrats in advance
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Faiza-

hahaha that means dil se yaad kia tha me neπŸ˜†
miss u too girl
and guess wht..exams ended
Thank u jeee😳

Yess, I saw that on fb..many congarts! πŸ€— Ab bas aap hain aur ZGH πŸ˜†
Dil se hi kiya hoga
-Sandy- thumbnail

nice to meet you too...I'd say I'm Fairly new 😳 maybe a month or so I started coming here or less I'm totally in Zaroon land πŸ˜†

Love the concept of ZGH

I see. 😳 Kashaf and Zaroon's magic has a powerful effect. πŸ˜†
I was recommended by a friend of mine to watch this show for a positive change from the very depressing and obnoxious HD. I started watching from episode 17, so I am also fairly new. πŸ˜‰Actually this is my second visit to this place. I fell in love with ZaHaf in no time! πŸ˜ƒ