Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Rock-Star

@Hinu I think that title is dame Awesome but right now we have a romantic epi and I hope that we ll finish that Thread till Friday ... I am thinking that we ll have that situation at that time then we can use it na 😳What you say ?

The one you wanted? We will use it when they seperate😭

Zaroon: dekho main kitna cool lag raha hoon...ab to isko mujhse pyaar ho hi jayega😎

Kashaf: Pyaar? Is leechar se?
580212 thumbnail
Congrats guys πŸ€—

In love with ZGH loved yesterday wala episode ❀️
Edited by Urshie - 11 years ago
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on the new thread guys..yayyy we are rocking...and i still cant get over yesterdays episode..watched it 4 times already and before bed i intend to watch again hehe
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
New thread?! Damn!

did Fariha post her view on this episode yet? I've yet to read it...haven't seen it in the other thread unless I missed it.

My mom just watched ZGH's episode..and she couldn't stop praising Sanam Saeed...my mom officially is her fan now. πŸ˜†

I don't think any romantic scene in recent times can beat that swing scene. That was just epic..and the money scene was beyond amazing.
580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

Congrats on the new thread guys..yayyy we are rocking...and i still cant get over yesterdays episode..watched it 4 times already and before bed i intend to watch again hehe

Hey Summi you watched 4 times? 😳 Awh I just saw it now πŸ˜†

It was so amazing so real and complex in Kashafs Head 😳
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Urshie

Congrats guys πŸ€—

In love with ZGH loved yesterday wala episode ❀️

Ursh, did you like this one better than the last? I hope so. πŸ˜†
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

New thread?! Damn!

did Fariha post her view on this episode yet? I've yet to read it...haven't seen it in the other thread unless I missed it.

My mom just watched ZGH's episode..and she couldn't stop praising Sanam Saeed...my mom officially is her fan now.πŸ˜†

I don't think any romantic scene in recent times can beat that swing scene. That was just epic..and the money scene was beyond amazing.

I am officially her fan after yesterdays episode too πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i loved her throughout but she was at her best yesterday πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ sanam and fawad are rocking as ZK 😳
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Urshie

Hey Summi you watched 4 times?😳Awh I just saw it nowπŸ˜†

It was so amazing so real and complex in Kashafs Head😳

πŸ˜† really u watched it now..how did u have the patience to wait..i found it soo hard to wait till it was uploaded πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and i agree...Kashaf was amazing..she was too good..and her dialogues yesterday had to be the best..her confession even though it was more like her admitting to herself was the most beautiful confession ever 😳
580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Ursh, did you like this one better than the last? I hope so. πŸ˜†

Indeed I did πŸ˜† last week was a lil off but I've loved everything about this show till date 😳 watched every episode πŸ˜›