Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

598470 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks guys :) I'm amu.

I really like the show so far, the concept is really good and all the cast are doing a fab job😃 and I've liked Fawad since humsafar days, but now I'm just in love with him
Lizakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

Aww a sad one..i get too emotional..i already cried buckets when i saw humsafar 😆 and nope not seen daam yet either..just humsafar and zgh so far but those are surely on the list for next month

HS was emotional but not as dastaan😭
Hassan-bano ahhh
Daam was also quite emotional
Zara-junaid🥺
Daam is by Umera Ahmed
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ScarletRose-

I really like the show so far, the concept is really good and all the cast are doing a fab job😃 and I've liked Fawad since humsafar days, but now I'm just in love with him

Aww amu that is such a sweet name..im Summi and its so good to see you here 😳 yes ZGH has an amazing cast and Sanam Fawad as leads are doing a fabulous job..Sanam is such a natural in her role and Fawad is beyond adorable..he was great as Asher..but Zaroon is something else..he is awesome in ZGH..love his character and Fawad Sanam make a stunning pair 😳
kashishdabest thumbnail
Really...meaning there both emotional ones..what about Ashk?..what is that like..im hearing all these names of shows i cant keep up hehe
Lizakhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ScarletRose-

Amu nice name
I am Arooj
You are just gonna love this show after the famous chai Wala cup scene
And fawad words are less to describe this man
Not every actor with good looks can act but fawad is just too perfect
Sometime I wonder how he managed to differ his roles
Either it's Hassan ,Ashaar and Zaroon..,
kashishdabest thumbnail
Arooj no doubt he is a versatile actor..yet still he manages to look cute and handsome..he is a perfect combination of everything..wish him lots of success..and lots of shows in the future..and agreed..once u reach episode 17 u will be addicted hehe
Lizakhan thumbnail

Really...meaning there both emotional ones..what about Ashk?..what is that like..im hearing all these names of shows i cant keep up hehe

Ashk I really didn't watch that show or
I should say I wasn't able to watch it
It has disaster fawad pairing with neelam Munir and the show pace was too slow
I quit it after 7 episodes...
But if you wanna know it's complete story than nosh have seen it i guess contact her for further details😆
598470 thumbnail

Aww amu that is such a sweet name..im Summi and its so good to see you here 😳 yes ZGH has an amazing cast and Sanam Fawad as leads are doing a fabulous job..Sanam is such a natural in her role and Fawad is beyond adorable..he was great as Asher..but Zaroon is something else..he is awesome in ZGH..love his character and Fawad Sanam make a stunning pair 😳

Aww thank you summi😃 yess agree with you, I love the character Zaroon, fawad is doing an amazing job. Yep Sanam's acting is really good, she's one of the best. ahh I'm looking forward to seeing how their love story starts :P
Lizakhan thumbnail
Arooj no doubt he is a versatile actor..yet still he manages to look cute and handsome..he is a perfect combination of everything..wish him lots of success..and lots of shows in the future..and agreed..once u reach episode 17 u will be addicted hehe[/QUOTE
@bold that's what make him exceptional
598470 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lizakhan

Amu nice name
I am Arooj
You are just gonna love this show after the famous chai Wala cup scene
And fawad words are less to describe this man
Not every actor with good looks can act but fawad is just too perfect
Sometime I wonder how he managed to differ his roles
Either it's Hassan ,Ashaar and Zaroon..,

Thanks Arooj, I like your name too :)

Eeks I'm actually excited to catch up :P I'm going to try watching the rest on the weekend. yep so true, Fawad is just amazing<3