Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

580212 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Summi 🤗

Too tired to watch tonight...but yeah last week I heard about the separation track hmmm...well I'm sure the cast did an excellent job acting wise!

Ps soniyo from the heart is my fav song ever well I can listen to it day and night so checking out you vm later!!!!
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Urshie

Hey Summi 🤗

Too tired to watch tonight...but yeah last week I heard about the separation track hmmm...well I'm sure the cast did an excellent job acting wise!

Ps soniyo from the heart is my fav song ever well I can listen to it day and night so checking out you vm later!!!!

yes they did do an excellent job..thats why u feel it more...because there just exceptional actors...its worth watching but ure heart will sink in some scenes

😳 thanks a lot Ursh..yes i love that song too...hope i did justice to it😳 let me know what u thought when u see it
Most realistic episode so far!
I felt so so bad for Asmara in the last scene, I felt her pain of loss :( but I didnt get why Zaroon was crying?
Aur Kashaf memsaab ke to nakhre hi nahi khatam hote :/ she complains about every small issue and makes it so big...so what if Zaroon didnt call her, she shouldve discussed with him that it upset her instead of acting so childish
Aur waaah Zaroon romantic se ek dam itna laparwaa hogaya :P i guess this is the reality of men!

Oh and the precap... Zaroon is overreacting now :/ he should seriously get over it...and what was the need for Usama to even mention the proposal? what an idiot. Who goes to their friend and says to them I proposed to your wife?
Ohh and I love the advice which Samina Pirzada give sher daughter
it reminds me of durre shahwar <3
580212 thumbnail
@summi amazing Vm just loved it ;) great job Hun 🤗

Hey Hinna 🤗
Edited by Urshie - 11 years ago
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Most realistic episode so far!

I felt so so bad for Asmara in the last scene, I felt her pain of loss :( but I didnt get why Zaroon was crying?
Aur Kashaf memsaab ke to nakhre hi nahi khatam hote :/ she complains about every small issue and makes it so big...so what if Zaroon didnt call her, she shouldve discussed with him that it upset her instead of acting so childish
Aur waaah Zaroon romantic se ek dam itna laparwaa hogaya :P i guess this is the reality of men!

Oh and the precap... Zaroon is overreacting now :/ he should seriously get over it...and what was the need for Usama to even mention the proposal? what an idiot. Who goes to their friend and says to them I proposed to your wife?

@bold: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that is so true..that ticked me off completely too..why would he go and do that...

i missed the asmara part still need to catch on the episode again...so dont know about zaroon crying..why would he cry?...

i understand kashafs behaviour..any wife would feel bad..he hasnt left her for a single second in the last 2 weeks of there marriage...and now all of a sudden when she calls him first he is about to board the flight..thats fine but second time he forgets to call her being busy with this friend..usko fikr horahi thi isliye she got mad as he didnt inform her...i suppose every wife would feel bad if there hubby paid attention to friends and forget about his wife😆

yes i agree in the precap he was over reacting...it was a proposal...they werent dating 😕
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Ohh and I love the advice which Samina Pirzada give sher daughter

it reminds me of durre shahwar <3

havent seen durre shahwar..but yes loved the advice no doubt...each episode teaches u a different lesson..its so close to reality..no wonder we all love it so much
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Urshie

@summi amazing Vm just loved it ;) great job Hun 🤗

Hey Hinna 🤗

awww thanks hun..that is really sweet of u..glad you like it 🤗 thanks for watching and commenting😳
I know, her her getting mad is justified, but not taking the phone wire out :S lol
and Zaroon had tears in his eyes when he was remembering what Asmara said...maybe because he felt bad or something for the way he treated her

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

havent seen durre shahwar..but yes loved the advice no doubt...each episode teaches u a different lesson..its so close to reality..no wonder we all love it so much

you need to watch durre shahwar :O