mitila thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

poor simran, she's been unlucky in relationships. first she fell in love with dr. abhimanyu in college but gets to know that he's killed at war . then, marries abhi but had to split up for no fault of hers. then, dr.abhimanyu comes back alive, but just as they both were getting married , dr. abhimanyu's wife enters the scene and again simran is unlucky. finally, abhi and simran deceide to marry again, but abhi has his own reasons to leave her again mid-way and escape. not only all this, simran also loses her daughter ( the real aastha is believed to be dead) and now the girl whom she has dearly brought up doesnot want to maintain any relationship with her anymore.

besides, all this, simran loses her sister , her dear friend anandi (abhi's sister) who was there with simran even when abhi had left her. and ofcouse, dr. manas also has a problem with her and is no more in touch with her. ( he was her pillar whenever she had a problem).

really, simran has been cursed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitila

poor simran, she's been unlucky in relationships. first she fell in love with dr. abhimanyu in college but gets to know that he's killed at war . then, marries abhi but had to split up for no fault of hers. then, dr.abhimanyu comes back alive, but just as they both were getting married , dr. abhimanyu's wife enters the scene and again simran is unlucky. finally, abhi and simran deceide to marry again, but abhi has his own reasons to leave her again mid-way and escape. not only all this, simran also loses her daughter ( the real aastha is believed to be dead) and now the girl whom she has dearly brought up doesnot want to maintain any relationship with her anymore.

i think these points draw astitva apart from the other serials... and as in all serials, there is ony doom and gloom...

Originally posted by: mitila

besides, all this, simran loses her sister , her dear friend anandi (abhi's sister) who was there with simran even when abhi had left her. and ofcouse, dr. manas also has a problem with her and is no more in touch with her. ( he was her pillar whenever she had a problem).

really, simran has been cursed.

i think this is common ground for all serials....nothing new here....

simi1295 thumbnail
i agrEe w/ u. i think its simrans bad luck with everything. i dont think she will ever be haPPy. 😭
suman khan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi im new here but im saying that simran is stupid becuz if she wanted she cud hav controlled her husband and she should hav look afterd her daughter and not be dependant on any on anyone.Any way anyone know wen this boring drama is gonna finish
innocentindian thumbnail
rumour has it it's gonna finish in july....
shiverz thumbnail
Yes, Simran has had very tough stages throughout her entire life-- but what I admire most about her character is that despite these times of hardship, Simran has continued to remain strong!