difference between sia and aastha

mitila thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

here, both aastha and sia are in similar situations. both have just realised that the woman whom they called 'mother' is not their real mother , but they have reacted in different ways.

sia doesnot detest her mother like how aastha has taken a strong dislike for simran. what i mean to say is- sia has handled the situation in a more mature manner. ofcourse, she's adamant that she wants to trace her real mother ( that curiosity is human tendency i guess) but she's also assured archana that she loves her a lot. obviously, if you have stayed with a person for 15-20 years , then u definitely develop as strong affection towards that person and here aastha has started hating simran . aastha is acting very immature and kiddish. she's trying to run away from the lady who's devoted so much of her life to aastha. i understand that the situation is really shocking but aastha has proved her childish and stupid ways again. ok, simran is not aastha's mom but how can aastha stop loving her all of a sudden? she doesn't want to stay with her anymore and wants to stay with a relatively new person (i think she's gone to radhaji's house) just because she has realised that radhaji is her granma. so much of affection , all of a sudden.

although simran was the one who's brought up aastha , aastha is not one bit like simran and though sia is away from her all these years , she's more like simran. i mean, this has a lot to do with the genes u inherit. sia can handle situations in a much better and balanced way just like simran.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

principessa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was just saying the same in my comment to the updates.. 😊 I agree with you. The genes play a big role here.. On the other hand, I don't think Astha stopped loving Simran, this is a normal reaction for a childlish personality like her.. Simran has a big role in how Astha's personality has shaped.. Yes, you cannot change what the genes are controlling, but still, she gaver everything and treats her like a child.. See how she treated Divya and Sia, she used to talk to them in a very mature way.. But with Astha, she always considers her as a child, who would never gorw up..

Personally, I can't fully blame Astha for her reaction..

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi All

Mitila, myself along with the viewbies, innocentindain and aloo_gobi had more or less this same topic in mind for this week's Topic for Discussion. Thanks for posting this topic.

We will be putting up the Topic for Discussion tomorrow. So I would request all members including mitila to reply to that thread too. Please continue in this thread also.

principessa, your's were great comments. I did not see you replying to this week's Dicussion topic. Please do come forward and comment on the weekly topics....

This is an appeal to all members following AStitva to take active part in the weekly Discussion Topics.....

Moderator and Viewbie Group, IF

vvrsun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't think there is any genetic factor in behaviour, as it has been proved in many instances in real life (don't give much weightage to reel life!)

How a person behaves in a given situation depends entirely on how that person has been brought up, and/or learnt from the behaviour of adults in similar situations etc.

You all are probably biased/influenced by the dialog mouthed by Alok Nath in one of the episodes where he says that she doesn't have Simran's genes, she behaves like that because she has Abhi's genes.

Shows Ajay Sinha's ignorance or immaturity, or rather he is playing on the audience's ignorance?

Edited by vvrsun - 19 years ago
nivea thumbnail

Having brought up Aastha, shouldnt we see Astha becoming more mature and more responsible in her actions and ways.........I've often heard people saying that ' Parvarish ' plays such an important part in shaping up a persons personality !!....And to a certain extent, i do agree with that saying....Only that Aastha has proved that wrong....

All said and done, Genes do dictate some part of a persons nature and personality !....but i think Nurturing and raising a child.....influences a personlaity more than one's genes.......

Does anyone share my thoughts?